Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#1476 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atavera
Reyn: The texture names in your Shape were missing the "treeWillow_" prefix so they weren't matching with the originals. I fixed that, and also added the "tsMaterialsMeshName" block to the GMND so that it can use the recolours of the original willow tree as well.

Thank you so much! I'll work from this to make sure I get the other trees right as well. Pulling original textures is always nice when you can manage it, for things like this.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1477 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 10:03 PM
Dear Khaibit

Concerning the Material Definition (TXMT) list which you referred to in your first post to me, I found this great thread by Numenor http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...&highlight=MMAT

Still working on the Broomstick and Pumpkin head, Almost done fixing the broomstick, the pumpkin head feels a little more difficult because the color seem so dark, compared to the textures look.

Sincerely,
WindBlower
Lab Assistant
#1478 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 3:17 AM
Haha, thanks Khaibit, I kinda getcha
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#1479 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 9:48 AM
Since this feature now has it's own forum, I'm closing this thread now. Any outstanding requests please post a seperate thread.

Thanks

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread
Page 60 of 60