Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 10:29 PM
Default Putting just an STBL file in a package doesn't work?
So, a little info. This is the first time I've tried to make a mod myself (not using a tool like mod constructor) because I wanted to give it a shot. Essentially, I'm making a new stbl that includes only the phrases I want to change (with the right 0x.. sourced from the relevant xml, of course) by exporting the almost blank stbl table here into an xml using the stbl editor here, editing, and then converting it back into a stbl file. That part seemed to work fine since the stbl editor read it just fine and it looked right to me, so I opened s4pe, used the import tool to import my stbl into a new package (with the default settings since I didn't want to risk changing them and messing it up), and then saved it and put it into my mod folder. When I tried to open the game, I got a popup that said something along the lines of "The game data is missing or corrupted. If you have any mods in your Mod folder then remove them and try again". I am at a loss as to what to change to make it work. Do I need to include something else in the package? Do I need to change the way I'm putting my stbl into a package? Any advice would be great. Attached is the package and stbl for referance.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Files.rar (1.2 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content
Description: The stbl and package files