Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 7:55 AM
Default Hair Texture or Graphic Incompatibility?
I'm having some weird graphics issues and I find it frustrating and annoying. I retextured and colored some hair it looks fine in Sims 4 Studio and in CAS if Objects setting are on Medium. I put objects on high it does this in CAS as well.

So I figure I'll leave objects on medium then in-game it looks weird, and partly reflected and shadowed.

Though if I use a NewSea normal texture it looks fine in-game. So I have no idea what's going wrong? Is it something to do with Sims 4 Studio, Something to do with the Alpha or the Texture or graphics? I'm totally confused.

Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 1:48 AM
Please upload your package.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 9:36 PM
I just found out what went wrong. It turns out When I used Sims 4 Studio to make the package Standalone there was some type of data loss from copying the original mesh to the stand-alone file. Which kind of blows the recolors work well with original mesh attached, however, will do this with most of the standalone. T_T. It took hours to figure it out but I did it.