Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 8:59 AM
Default Free custom sims movie posters for whoever can make sims posters!
I made a bunch of sims movie posters to add to my game but for some reason I can't get them to work properly :/ So if anyone out there is good at making objects feel free to turn these into some fun posters for your game, and please upload them here so others can use them too!
If anyone likes/uses them I'll be sure to make more. Also if there's a better place for me to post this please let me know, I've never actually posted anything to this site before :P.

Download the full sized images below
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SimsPosters.zip (6.19 MB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 10:47 AM
I've actually been having a blast creating posters with this program: http://www.modthesims.info/d/579394...-july-2016.html

If you're just specifically wanting to have painting-paintings then this video is a lovely one

Also! In case of "it's not working properly" could you maybe clarify it a little as to what's not working? Maybe I can help!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 8:56 AM
Lyralei you lovely person you, I used that program you linked and it works like a charm. Before I was trying to use S3PE and I think I was missing something because the files never managed to saved properly...but now I have that other program so I'm good!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 12:56 PM
Nice! Glad to hear that everything is working now! Not sure if you're thinking of eventually sharing these posters but I'm pretty sure people would sure as hell enjoy them! Including me!