Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grungy Fish and Chips shop - No CC

by mca0004 Posted 29th Jul 2019 at 4:02 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 6:07 PM
THANK YOU for not using stuff from a million other packs! Many of us don't have all the packs, so it's frustrating to download a lot and find half the pieces missing.
The lot looks beautiful! I love how open and airy it is. Can't wait to put it in my game and send some Sims out for Fish & Chips.
Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 9:51 PM
Looks good. thank you for this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stuzy44
Looks good. thank you for this.

Quote: Originally posted by LibraryGuy
THANK YOU for not using stuff from a million other packs! Many of us don't have all the packs, so it's frustrating to download a lot and find half the pieces missing.
The lot looks beautiful! I love how open and airy it is. Can't wait to put it in my game and send some Sims out for Fish & Chips.
Thanks again!

You are both very welcome! And thank you for the kind words on my first upload!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 6:18 PM
The lot looks good. I really like the atmosphere of the place, it does feel low-class, and maybe even a bit retro-ish.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2020 at 11:19 PM Last edited by Foro38 : 3rd Mar 2020 at 11:22 PM. Reason: sad
The files are corrupted
when I tried to move this mod to the game the WinRar tells me that the files are corrupted