Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 12:20 AM Last edited by Anonymouse85 : 18th Jul 2019 at 7:41 PM.
Default Kids Network (insert happy smiley here)
Hello Me again.

I'm at the brink of going mad. My adult sims keep trying to watch the kids network, even tho they hate it. Even if their kid is sleeping and their fun-need is full. Also, have you noticed how toddlers and children rarely ever want to watch the kids network?

If I hear that damn jingle one more time.....

Which brings me to my problem. I didn't just start hating the kids network, it's been like that for a while. So has been my attempt of creating a mod that will take care of the problem once and for all.
What I tried so far: Adding no-autonomy-commands. Adding blacklisted traits. Removing a lot of lines. Short of a script mod (which I still don't know how to do, it's a bit more complicated than I first thought) I am all out of ideas and it's so frustrating.

Now, I've seen sone mods who simply replace the stupid kids network with other movies soooo, if it can be replaced, it can be disabled, right? But how? = easy

I'm about to proudly present to you the: No more kids network channel for young adults and adults. Ooooh I am so proud of myself and you're about to see why
Sorry for the unusually bad thumbnail quality, the game would just not let me caputure the ui so I had to take a picture of my screen.