Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 4:04 PM
Default Unlock door trait-based. Is it possible?
Hello!
I am overriding the "door_Padlock_Loot_Unlock_Household"-action-tuning for testing. I want to lock all with specific trait exception (e.g. Aliens).

<I c="LootActions" i="action" m="interactions.utils.loot" n="door_Padlock_Loot_Unlock_Household" s="117864">
<L n="loot_actions">
<V t="lock_door">
<U n="lock_door">
<E n="clear_existing_locks">CLEAR_NONE</E>
<V n="lock_data" t="lock_siminfo">
<U n="lock_siminfo">
<E n="lock_priority">PLAYER_LOCK</E>
<U t="siminfo_test" n="trait">
<V n="trait">
<L n="specified">
<T>102785<!--trait_OccultAlien--></T>

</L>
</V>
</U>
</U>
</V>
</U>
</V>
</L>
</I>

The boldpart of this code is the part I made up. I could not find any clues in TEDSC.-files about trait-tests. I only found "sim_info" in older game files. But since the game was updated, there is no possibility to use "sim_info" anymore. Also, MCCC is complaining about my code. Any ideas how I could realise my idea? Are there any alternatives?

So far we can only use this:
lock_all_with_genus_exception (gender, age)
lock_all_with_simid_exception (actor, household)
lock_all_with_situation_job_exception (situation job)
lock_ranked_statistic (?)

There is only one thing I do not understand. It is lock_ranked_statistic. What can I do with this one?
The TEDSC.-description says: "The lock data represent ranked statistic test. Sim that can pass the the&#xA;ranked statistic test on the data can pass this lock."
Since I have never worked with statistic before, I do not know what that means.

Can anybody help me?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 7:20 PM
Maybe your issue is siminfo_test is for game objects from what I saw in TEDSC. In loot actions the structure is different in the test tunning. I will give you a little example:

<L n="loot_actions">
<V t="buff">
<U n="buff">
<U n="buff">
<T n="buff_type">116577<!--buff_AlienDiscovery_SubjectOfAlienBrainpowerInteraction--></T>
</U>
<E n="subject">TargetSim</E>
<L n="tests"><!--This is the beginning of the tunning struture for test-->
<L>
<V t="trait">
<U n="trait">
<L n="blacklist_traits">
<T>102785<!--Trait: trait_OccultAlien--></T>
</L>
</U>
</V>
</L>