Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ruffdog24
I think I would be fine with t$r having ads if they didn't look so much like the content images. I can't tell you how many times I would accidentally click on an ad either thinking it was some object. Or just accidentally click on it. Also, it's irritating that you already have to wait if you're not a paying member. Which I get have a reason why we'd want to pay. But if you have adblockers you have to wait even longer.

There are a few posts above that tell you how to bypass the wait times. And the ads!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 3:32 AM
I've had Tampermonkey for a while and was just able to make three TS3 downloads from TSR without having to do that 10 second wait before getting them because of that script I use.It allows me to still get on the site and download with my adblockers enabled.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 12:47 AM
I actually recently had an incident where I couldn't even click the "download" button because of my adblocker. Reloading the page a few times in a new window worked, though.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 30th Jul 2019 at 5:34 PM
I don't mind ads. Without ads, some sites would not survive. What I do mind are ads that are so intrusive that if you so much as fart, a new window opens with some product or services I have no desire for.... so yes, an ad blocker is a must on the odd I venture back to TSR and I'll deal with the slower download time. Can't say it's ever outright blocked me from downloading.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 9:16 AM
I use Tapermonkey as well, and it's working like a charm! It simulates a premium account, with no waiting and no ads, while not paying one cent to the site which shall not be named. Here's a tutorial to get all the stuff you want (I'm pretty sure it only works on firefox though):

https://pandachansims.weebly.com/ev...ree-on-tsr.html
Scholar
#31 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 12:52 PM
@lakme when that happens, scroll down until the download button is midscreen. It's behind an invisible ad.
Page 2 of 2