Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 5:36 AM
Default Looking for someone to make me a specific mod..? (possible commission?)
I don't know if this is okaii to ask here or if this is even the right place to ask but I don't know where else I could ask. I posted recently about a possible orphanage mod and I didn't get any replies so I am guessing that it doesn't exist. Anyways the problem is this; I have MCCC which is great! I hate playing without story progression because the entire town turns into a ghost town... but the families separating and having more children always leads to humongous and random households full of children that don't even belong to them. So I was hoping that someone could possibly create a mod that will send abandoned and homeless children to a house that I deem as an "orphanage" so therefore; an orphanage mod. Here are some ideas: possibly an "orphanage" lot trait?? Or "orphanage" lot type? I would be willing to commission (no more than $30) so long as it is satisfactory.
Edit: This is for Sims 4