Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2019 at 10:52 AM
Default I have been thinking about nectars for a long time. Why is there jambar, brewing, but no nectarmashine?
I can’t wait for nectar in Sims 4, something like it was in Sims 3 ... (I mean exactly the wine that can be kept on the shelves so that it becomes better) Maybe I'm not the only one like that? Did you see such a mod, or maybe it already exists somewhere in development?
If not - WHY?

I want it so much that I even wanted to do it myself. But I was very much stopped, just like a blow to the wall, when I started reading guides on how to make mods or convert objects, or change their functions (I thought about a baking machine, if you decorate it a bit with pipes, and a fruit basket - it will completely go off, and instead of leaving baking - a bottle, you can even use the existing bottles from the debug tab, which sims use to bar counter). I'm too stupid for this ...