Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suddenly Stripes Wallpaper

by Veckah Posted 6th May 2019 at 3:23 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th May 2019 at 8:05 PM
Love these! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th May 2019 at 10:11 PM
Sadly this isnt working in my game, i have downloaded it and left it untouched, didnt show up, tried again and opened it and put it back in the folder, still not showing up. Its a shame cause i really want this in my game because i find it really pretty.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th May 2019 at 11:45 PM
Default Cant use in-game
Quote: Originally posted by usualsuspect
Love these! Thanks so much.

Hey man sorry to bother but how did you get these to show up in-game, I downloaded and opened the file but its not in my game, I've tried everything I can think of , but with no luck.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th May 2019 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilSimmerMe
Sadly this isnt working in my game, i have downloaded it and left it untouched, didnt show up, tried again and opened it and put it back in the folder, still not showing up. Its a shame cause i really want this in my game because i find it really pretty.

I'm sorry you are having issues.

Have you opened the .rar (https://www.rarlab.com/) file then placed the .package file into your mods (C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods) folder?

Life it like a box of chocolates, unfortunately I always end up with all the chocolate covered nuts.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th May 2019 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Veckah
I'm sorry you are having issues.

Have you opened the .rar (https://www.rarlab.com/) file then placed the .package file into your mods (C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods) folder?

I use 7Z Opener from the Microsoft store, it's free, I use that for all the cc that I have to open, but for some reason it's not working this time. Here's what I do, download file-compress to zip folder-open folder with 7Z-drag into the correct mod folder, but that's not working, neither is me just leaving it as is in the folder without me compressing to zip then opening, not sure what to do because I really want this, it's right up my alley.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th May 2019 at 2:13 AM
Default Update
I use 7Z Opener from the Microsoft store, it's free, I use that for all the cc that I have to open, but for some reason it's not working this time. Here's what I do, download file-compress to zip folder-open folder with 7Z-drag into the correct mod folder, but that's not working, neither is me just leaving it as is in the folder without me compressing to zip then opening, not sure what to do because I really want this, it's right up my alley.

UPDATE: I downloaded WinRAR and it said that the file was unknown and or damaged, so perhaps thats why it wont work
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th May 2019 at 2:48 AM
Default Yes!!
UPDATE: I downloaded WinRAR and it said that the file was unknown and or damaged, so perhaps thats why it wont work

I finally got it working, i had to get the current version of WinRAR and get it that way, but question is, will i still have the files once WinRAR is gone?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th May 2019 at 7:18 AM
Lovely Colours! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 9:25 PM
ohhh I love these so much!!! The pastel colors are so nice!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 7:22 PM
Truly one of my favorite wallpapers. Thanks!