Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cute Strangerville Trailer

by NayNikole Posted 6th Mar 2019 at 2:59 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 8:00 PM
Hello, was this play-tested to make sure everything works? I noticed the toilet at an angle and what looks like a bench in front of a table so I was curious.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 3:51 AM
This is really cute! Thanks!! Can't wait to use it! :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 6:47 AM
This trailer is absolutely amazing and inviting. It's cute and girlish and definitely the style I love. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gigihuxtable
Hello, was this play-tested to make sure everything works? I noticed the toilet at an angle and what looks like a bench in front of a table so I was curious.

Yes it was play tested, everything works☺️
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deb45044
This is really cute! Thanks!! Can't wait to use it!

Thanks!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
This trailer is absolutely amazing and inviting. It's cute and girlish and definitely the style I love. Thank you for sharing!

You’re welcome! I’m glad you enjoy it :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 6:25 PM
It's fantastic BUT it's telling me there's no available counter space when I try to use the stove. Is it just me?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 8:32 PM
i love it <3
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cameronnat
It's fantastic BUT it's telling me there's no available counter space when I try to use the stove. Is it just me?

My guess is the solution is to remove the object that is on the counter. Usually Sims will use a counter even if it has objects on it, but perhaps this particular object has too large of a footprint. Just take it off and you should be good to go.
This is a really adorable little trailer.