Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Just your friendly Witch's house

by CroNor Posted 25th Jan 2019 at 1:20 AM
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 2:22 AM
This is fantastic- and that well- we definitely need a tutorial for that- WOW!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 9:17 AM
Thank you!!! XD
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 3:10 PM
The CFE together with all the details is phenomenal, again
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 12:49 AM
This is adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 7:58 AM
oh wow! I love this, cluttered and cozy and a little bit grand and a little bit run down. The only hard part once I put it in my game is figuring out which of my witches to move into it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 1:42 AM
I just downloaded your Rowan Hill Manor and thought "wow this will go so well with that Friendly witch house mod I installed earlier", without realizing they were both from you. In any case this looks lovely! I absolutely love the shape of the roof, and I second the comment asking for a tutorial because just- WOW indeed!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 4:26 PM
Such a wonderful build! I love everything about it! I’ve been dabbling with the idea of somehow creating a community collaboration to create a true Halloween themed world with lots of fun spooky lots! This house would be perfect!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 8:26 AM
So cute and quaint! Lovely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st May 2019 at 11:31 PM
The cottage is fantastic, but how did you even come up with the idea of the well? That's brilliant, I love it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 3:21 AM
While the design of the home looked great, the lot itself seemed troublesome. It would not let me build nor buy anything outside of it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 9:24 AM
@Utkujo We used room markers on this lot so if you want to build or change anything you have to use first the code:
testingcheatsenabled true
and then this code:
restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false
Here is a more detailed description how to enter codes: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_3/cheats
Hope this helps!

A group account of Norn and Crowkeeper :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 5:45 PM
OMG the styling is AMAZING! wonderful interior design. thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Sep 2021 at 9:51 AM
Very, very nice looking. Ilike it