Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crooked Castle Concert Hall (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 11th Oct 2018 at 1:21 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2018 at 1:34 AM by pancake101
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 4:02 PM
I absolutely adore this series! I've been dabbling with playing Sims 3 again lately, and all of these lots are definitely going into my game. And they'll stay there beyond the season, because these are my favourite style. There used to be a house that we'd drive just to go see that had gargoyles and was in a dark purple with black accents. It's gone now, but I can reminisce with these in my game <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2018 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
I absolutely adore this series! I've been dabbling with playing Sims 3 again lately, and all of these lots are definitely going into my game. And they'll stay there beyond the season, because these are my favourite style. There used to be a house that we'd drive just to go see that had gargoyles and was in a dark purple with black accents. It's gone now, but I can reminisce with these in my game <3

Wow that’s great to hear! I’ve turned a long section of Moonlight Falls into a permanent Halloween Street with all of these lots and a few extra decorations! There’s still some more to come so be on the watch!