Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 1:39 AM
Default Windows 10 and Downloading content
I am like anyone else is when these things happen in a game that I can't live with or without...grrr..

I just a new computer because the old one finally said it had enough. The new one has Windows 10 and pretty much all the bells and whistles. I got Origins and Sims 3 to load just fine. Started the game, runs super. Everything is just clicking along dandy. BUT. When I went to the exchange to download store content, it loaded into the launcher just fine. I am humming along happy as I can be, then I hit check all boxes and INSTALL. The little install launcher pops up, the icon turns into a progression ring and 3 seconds later it all closes and installs NOTHING.

I have gone through many suggestions from various websites, all did a big fat nothing.

Does anyone here have a suggestion or a known working fix for this problem?

My new pc has a 256 SSD and a 2 TB HDD.

Thanks in advance,
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 8th Oct 2018 at 2:05 AM
You should post this here: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=551

I guess it depends on how you installed the game on the new comp, among other things.