Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Educator Career **TESTED WITH 12/20/18 PATCH**

by asiashamecca Posted 16th Sep 2018 at 6:25 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 12:04 AM by asiashamecca

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 8:52 PM
It's incomplete. There's no 'location' where Sims work. When I join the career, it says "John is now a Grade-Level teacher at ." You didn't name the school or place of employment...
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 10:21 PM
love this! as an educator myself this is such a nice mod! thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Retr0
It's incomplete. There's no 'location' where Sims work. When I join the career, it says "John is now a Grade-Level teacher at ." You didn't name the school or place of employment...

I didn't intentionally, but I see your point. I'll update it today.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
I didn't intentionally, but I see your point. I'll update it today.

Quote: Originally posted by Retr0

Done! Please redownload. You won't lose your place.

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 3:33 AM
This is amazing! Only one quick note, though: you've used the word "principle" instead of "principal". The first means a moral rule and the second is used by heads of schools.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 7:38 AM
Sounds brilliant. And the wages seem sooo real … really little payment for such creative and hard Jobs. Anyway, I will try out. :D Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 8:35 AM
i clicked the link to down load and i get page not found what has happned?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 12:59 PM
Squee! An education career! Thank you so much for making one!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 3:35 PM Last edited by asiashamecca : 17th Sep 2018 at 3:49 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by UsernameNotAvailable
This is amazing! Only one quick note, though: you've used the word "principle" instead of "principal". The first means a moral rule and the second is used by heads of schools.

*thud* Homophones are my kryptonite. I'll fix that tonight. LOL!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheQueeneb
i clicked the link to down load and i get page not found what has happened?

Not sure. I just tried it and it worked fine for me. Would you try again for me?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 5:21 PM
I Just LOVE U and Ur Work THANK YOU....
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 7:28 PM
Marvelous career! Thank you! I wish there was a Student Affairs track. It would be perfect for my self-sim.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 8:05 PM
This is so excellent! I love all the different paths and you are great with descriptions.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 8:13 PM
Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 9:01 PM
Done! Please redownload. You won't lose your place.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 9:03 PM
I've been looking for a Sims career just like this one! Thank you so much for sharing it with us
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UsernameNotAvailable

*thud* Homophones are my kryptonite. I'll fix that tonight. LOL!

It's changed.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 2:57 AM
You're really on the roll with these custom careers! Do you plan on doing something similar for some base game careers esp. Musician or Culinary?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cheekykinz34
You're really on the roll with these custom careers! Do you plan on doing something similar for some base game careers esp. Musician or Culinary?

I'm always looking for ideas. Thank you! I added these to my list! :-D

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 11:50 AM
Will this career still work if I don't have Spa day? It looks amazing, and I would love to try it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MariTom
Will this career still work if I don't have Spa day? It looks amazing, and I would love to try it!

No expansions are required. It will still work.

Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 2:45 PM
Hey, this carrer sounds super cool Are there any translations yet? I'm interested in a german one :blush
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 10:32 PM
Thanks so much for this wonderful mod, I just wanted to ask I dont have spa day so I dont have wellness skill, in order to get promoted I need 2 wellness skill. Is there anyway to bypass this? thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by doublenoodles
Thanks so much for this wonderful mod, I just wanted to ask I dont have spa day so I dont have wellness skill, in order to get promoted I need 2 wellness skill. Is there anyway to bypass this? thank you

I would use the cheat to by pass those levels. :/

Page 1 of 3