Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Microsoft Surface Studio with Surface Accessories

by RyotMan Posted 25th Aug 2018 at 6:30 PM - Updated 25th Aug 2018 at 7:17 PM by RyotMan : The Polygon info is incorrect and the polygon count is too high for medium and low meshes.

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:34 AM
Looks beautiful in the pictures, can't play sims till the weekend but excited to see it in game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 2:20 PM
This looks beatiful! Thank you for sharing it
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 12:48 AM
The computer is not compatiable with MC Command Center
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cderieux
The computer is not compatiable with MC Command Center

Could you please expound? I am using the PC with MC Command Center and I don't have any problems. Could be another mod? Thank yiu!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RyotMan
Could you please expound? I am using the PC with MC Command Center and I don't have any problems. Could be another mod? Thank yiu!

Hi, I'm having the same problem.

The MC Command Center pie menu doesn't appear when I click on the computer. I checked other computers to see if the problem persisted, but it seems to only affect this one.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 11:12 AM
Really like this, we can always use more computers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 6:40 PM
I really like this. Nice job.
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 4:55 PM
This is a great looking mod. Going to throw my nickel in. I have no clue how this stuff works but is it possible to make MCCC and Basemental see this mod? Or is that specific to the devs of that CC?
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 2:42 AM
Does anyone know if this is yet compatible with MCCC?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#35 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 1:05 AM
Great job, but I can't do MCCC on it, either.

I did notice that you can "Contact Aliens" with it, though...

Is it cloned from a special computer?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 8:59 PM
Just, wow! Thanks so much for this beautiful modern PC!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 5:42 PM
Thanks You!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#38 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 10:30 AM
yes I do not have MCCC menu too

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 6:06 PM
Even though this is beautiful & modern, MCCC and the new "Freelance" option don't show up...
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd May 2019 at 12:57 PM
I would appreciate it if this mod worked with MCCC, I hope you can update it to do that in the future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th May 2019 at 1:28 PM
Hi, it needs update because the new freelance career is not showing up, thank you in advance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 1:24 AM
It does not work for Freelancer stuff.
Test Subject
#43 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 3:59 PM
Default Discovery University 11/29/2019
The recent patch, I think, limits sims to play all the games on the desktop. Only The Sims Forever and Blickblock show up as options in the menu "play games." I just thought I would let everyone know.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by quietstormsimmer
The recent patch, I think, limits sims to play all the games on the desktop. Only The Sims Forever and Blickblock show up as options in the menu "play games." I just thought I would let everyone know.

Does this only happen with this computer? It has been outdated for some time now.

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 4:39 PM
As of 17/01/2022, this object remains broken. Do not download this object.
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th Jul 2022 at 8:44 PM
quick question this object doesn't include the computer security feature will that be fixed?
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 3:46 PM
I have updated the tuning of the computer and I have attached a google drive for this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu...?usp=share_link

It includes the security update and the freelancer options available for it
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mint2k1
quick question this object doesn't include the computer security feature will that be fixed?

I have updated the tuning of the computer and I have attached a google drive for this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iu...?usp=share_link

It includes the security update and the freelancer options available for it. note that i am not the creator and i am updating the tuning of this file
Test Subject
#49 Old 24th Feb 2023 at 7:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Swooshon

It includes the security update and the freelancer options available for it

Hey I just wanted to say thank you!
Page 2 of 2