Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate SBA Baller **TESTED WITH 12/20/18 PATCH**

by asiashamecca Posted 11th Aug 2018 at 5:11 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 12:06 AM by asiashamecca

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 5:29 PM
THANKS SO MUCH! This mod looks amazing! I've been craving more sport related careers! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesimmercalledshayy
THANKS SO MUCH! This mod looks amazing! I've been craving more sport related careers! :D

Thanks for downloading! :D

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:01 PM
Thanks so much your careers are awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 12:29 AM
Thank You!!!! Just what I needed!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 9:03 AM
cool but salaries are too high :;
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 7:07 PM
You are really good at these career level descriptions. They are some of the best I've seen. I think I will download all of your careers now and hope that you don't get disheartened by any future patches that require updates. (There have been so many careers I've enjoyed, only to lose them when the creator loses interest.) Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and talents! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KayKelvin
cool but salaries are too high :;

THey are researched against actual NBA salaries.
I agree. They get paid too much money to run around with a ball all day (joke). LOL

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
You are really good at these career level descriptions. They are some of the best I've seen. I think I will download all of your careers now and hope that you don't get disheartened by any future patches that require updates. (There have been so many careers I've enjoyed, only to lose them when the creator loses interest.) Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and talents! :lovestruc

Thank you! I plan to keep them up. *fingers crossed*

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 7:28 AM
your careers are fabulous! and i love that they show black sims! do you have any plans of making a music career with rap and r&b options? i
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 3:51 PM
Default For some reason my sim is not getting paid
For some reason my sim is not getting paid. Every day it says I've made 0 simoleons.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 9:47 PM
This needs to be updated. I'm at rank 10 +2 making 20 simoleons an hour. I'm pretty sure I'm getting underpaid. Lol.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Datskag
your careers are fabulous! and i love that they show black sims! do you have any plans of making a music career with rap and r&b options? i

Oh yes. LOL

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:44 PM
FYI!!!
I haven't forgotten you all and I'd appreciate your patience <3
I use Neia's Career creator tool. Unfortunately Neia has been unwell and isn't able to update at present. I've been watching (basically stalking ) her thread closely and as soon as the tool is updated I'll get this working ASAP! Sorry for any delays.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:50 AM
Thank you much! I am laughing at someone saying the salaries are too high and your response. Isn't it unfair though?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caszidy215
Thank you much! I am laughing at someone saying the salaries are too high and your response. Isn't it unfair though?

LOL! Totally unfair. When your average teacher starts at around 38K and they take care of and mold actual lives all day. Heavy sigh.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Datskag

Yes! I love that. PM me? I'd like to play around with that idea and get your input on levels and such.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 3:38 PM
Loved it! Will download all of your careers as soon as I get home. Do you plan on making other sport careers like NFL and tennis? Would love that! Have a good one!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Akin_
Loved it! Will download all of your careers as soon as I get home. Do you plan on making other sport careers like NFL and tennis? Would love that! Have a good one!

I've been noodling on an NFL career. I hadn't thought about Tennis. Hmmmmmm....

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 4:55 PM
Hmmm....I don't know much about the game, but I am glad to give my more athletic sims options. Thanks for sharing this!!!😘
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
I've been noodling on an NFL career. I hadn't thought about Tennis. Hmmmmmm....

I'll be eagerly waiting for both of these careers! Really liked the idea of making a "regular" career for sports players and another for "retired" players. Awesome!
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 7:04 PM
can u please somehow makes the salary like EA sims career standards and not nba standard, i really like your mods and salaries concept but i feel like im cheating having too much money too fast
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hihikocak
can u please somehow makes the salary like EA sims career standards and not nba standard, i really like your mods and salaries concept but i feel like im cheating having too much money too fast

I understand hihikocak and I may revisit these and make lower payout version at some point but I can't promise that. There isn't really a way to "copy" a career using the tool I work with. It would basically be recreating the whole thing and keeping it updated when EA makes changes. I know it sounds odd to cheat your way out of a "cheat" but you could use the set funds cheat: money <amount> to reduce funds in the meanwhile.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Akin_

Ultimate NFL is up!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 5:20 PM
Great, thanks!
Page 1 of 2