Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mafia Career

by tumblrpotato Posted 8th Jul 2018 at 2:48 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2018 at 12:30 PM by tumblrpotato : Career is updated for Get Famous! Download the latest zip!

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:33 PM
Now those are some work hours that will work in a household with a teenager
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:51 PM
Good research.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ozzysmod
Good research.

Thank you! Hope you like it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 12:23 PM
I'm really liking this, great addition for role playing.
You should really expand this mod. Add branching, bonus trait like "Intimidating" : nearby sims would respect you and won't dare to do mischief stuff to you, maybe a bonus random phone call that give sims money from their subordinate, or if you can make a new interaction with the phone/PC "Bad Day Contract" : Send your subordinate to do high level mischief to target sims, ruining that sims' day.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DiYd
I'm really liking this, great addition for role playing.
You should really expand this mod. Add branching, bonus trait like "Intimidating" : nearby sims would respect you and won't dare to do mischief stuff to you, maybe a bonus random phone call that give sims money from their subordinate, or if you can make a new interaction with the phone/PC "Bad Day Contract" : Send your subordinate to do high level mischief to target sims, ruining that sims' day.

Thank you so much for your suggestions! I will expand this mod since most people are enjoying it. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 3:00 PM
This is fantastic, if you want to expand this mod and it seems you know what your talking about, i am a fan of mafia movies i have seen them all so many time, good movies to get info from is, Goodfellas, Mobsters, Godfather...There are so many more but you have done a good job with what you have so far can't wait to see what you add on. Thank you...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chiastallon
This is fantastic, if you want to expand this mod and it seems you know what your talking about, i am a fan of mafia movies i have seen them all so many time, good movies to get info from is, Goodfellas, Mobsters, Godfather...There are so many more but you have done a good job with what you have so far can't wait to see what you add on. Thank you...

Thank you! If you have any more suggestions in the future, you can always PM me!
Scholar
#9 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 9:23 AM
It would be great if this career had the option to work from home, especially in the later levels, it would make it more realistic. Thanks for the mod!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 6:23 PM
This is awesome! I would love to be able to do a "hit" with my extreme violence Mod wondering if it was possible? If not I guess I can say well he works for Mafia so did some work on the side lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 2:09 PM
I appreciate it but as it stands right now it's too close to the default criminal career boss track. That's fine because I think it doesn't say you work at mob wives, but would you consider three tiers like Trafficker drug or human, Hitman/Sacario , Thief - would go well with the klepto trait.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:37 PM
is it me, or is this career track broken now? It gets all wierd on me and won't let me see my progress...and the little meter on teh career bar just goes back and forth...it is strange. but it breaks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:04 PM
all careers that use Niea's commons are broken as if the July 31 patch. it's not just you, take them all out until they're updated.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DGV441982
all careers that use Niea's commons are broken as if the July 31 patch. it's not just you, take them all out until they're updated.

That isn't necessarily true. I'm using ALL of Niea's careers including the Niea commons file. No issues, I just took out ALL the other careers with the exception of a select few that were working correctly.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 11:37 PM
Currently updating my careers. ModtheSims is not letting me upload the new files but as soon as it does, I'll update them. Thank you.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 4:56 PM
Hi @tumblrpotato !

There were a few glitches on the site, but you should be able to upload your updated file now Please let us know in Site Questions and Issues if you continue to have problems
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:33 AM
I am getting thrown LEs from this mod and the careers tab won't open up, I think the August 16th patch messed with it. It certainly messed with a lot of other careers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 11:31 PM
I was really excited about this career, but it's not working properly. When I go to build mode and then back to live mode.....live mode button will disappear and my game/sim bar disappears and I can't do anything. I figured it was the mod because I deleted it and now my game works fine.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 11:45 PM
Any fix on this yet?
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nomadjc
is it me, or is this career track broken now? It gets all weird on me and won't let me see my progress...and the little meter on teh career bar just goes back and forth...it is strange. but it breaks.

All of my downloaded jobs broke and idk why
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 11:51 PM
I think a tommy gun is a better icon for the mafia.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meral13
All of my downloaded jobs broke and idk why

After one of the latest patch updates on the Sims, it broke Neia's common Career Tool, which is what I use (and most people do) to make careers. Everyone had to update their careers basically. Mine are updated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 1:52 AM
was this updated for get famous? it has 0 pay. I love this career.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crazysimmer42
was this updated for get famous? it has 0 pay. I love this career.

Until Neia updates her tool, every custom career will have 0 pay.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 3:49 PM
Thank you much
Page 1 of 2