Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enhanced Wands

by PuddingFace Posted 7th Jul 2018 at 2:00 PM - Updated 20th Jul 2019 at 1:41 AM by PuddingFace

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 2:22 PM
Ooh, looks awesome :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 9:40 PM
That's great! Thanks a lot. I can't wait to test them. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 2:52 PM
Thanks for this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 7:45 PM
Thank you for making this :D Look forward to the next "stage" and which wand the little witch will choose as her favorite compered to her twin brother. I often have my sim use the magic hand reward, any thought on what you will do with this ;)
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 3:50 AM
Hello again, Skydome!
I've been meaning to respond to your comment's question on your Enhanced Witches Mod Comments Section, but for some odd reason, every time I go to your Mod's Comment Section, I am not able to post any comments. It is as if I never logged on when I enter into your Mod's page. So my apologies for setting this comment onto the wrong comments section/forum.

As for your question, other than the "SummonFood" option's error, I've noticed that the space between the first and last sentences of the Good and Bad Bond Moodlets are missing.
This is how I've read the moodlet's description.
"The bond between Jeffrey and their wand is not good.Jeffrey should consider changing their wand."
As you can tell, a space is missing between the period punctuation and my witch's name.
I named my witch Jeffrey Magnus.
Plus, there seems to be a grammatical error. The pronoun "their" isn't used correctly in the last sentence.
Instead, you could implement "The bond between the wand and Jeffrey is not good. Jeffrey should consider investing in a more suitable wand".

Plus, the t in teleport is lower cased in the "Magical teleport" option.
As a title, the option should read "Magical Teleport" or "Magically Teleport".

Plus, I would like to apologize if I'm going off as some extremist grammar freak. I do not intend to offend nor disturb.
I truly love your mods and wish to see improvement in them.
You have given us something that I, as well as many other Sims players, had wanted for quite a while.
So I would like to deeply thank you for your time, work, and dedication.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimSorcerer
Hello again, Skydome!
I've been meaning to respond to your comment's question on your Enhanced Witches Mod Comments Section, but for some odd reason, every time I go to your Mod's Comment Section, I am not able to post any comments. It is as if I never logged on when I enter into your Mod's page. So my apologies for setting this comment onto the wrong comments section/forum.

As for your question, other than the "SummonFood" option's error, I've noticed that the space between the first and last sentences of the Good and Bad Bond Moodlets are missing.
This is how I've read the moodlet's description.
"The bond between Jeffrey and their wand is not good.Jeffrey should consider changing their wand."
As you can tell, a space is missing between the period punctuation and my witch's name.
I named my witch Jeffrey Magnus.
Plus, there seems to be a grammatical error. The pronoun "their" isn't used correctly in the last sentence.
Instead, you could implement "The bond between the wand and Jeffrey is not good. Jeffrey should consider investing in a more suitable wand".

Plus, the t in teleport is lower cased in the "Magical teleport" option.
As a title, the option should read "Magical Teleport" or "Magically Teleport".

Plus, I would like to apologize if I'm going off as some extremist grammar freak. I do not intend to offend nor disturb.
I truly love your mods and wish to see improvement in them.
You have given us something that I, as well as many other Sims players, had wanted for quite a while.
So I would like to deeply thank you for your time, work, and dedication.

Thank you for telling me
I'll work on those. The 'their' pronoun, I used like a gender neutral him/her. Your version is better. I was having trouble making gender description different for men and women. In the future I will separate it out. For now I will change it to what you have suggested.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 8:52 PM
Hey, this is a lovely mod however I found out that no matter what wand i used - my witch sim ALWAYS got 'Bad Bond'.

EDIT: Silly me, it's the enhanced witches mod that is the culprit I believe - I didn't properly read the needed traits for it Ah... My witch hardly has any of the traits so I might do some adding just to get a decent bond.

Her traits are: Over-Emotional, Perfectionist, Gatherer, Nurturing and Proper.
I might just swap out Proper & try to match her up to a wand that suits her.

Does +3 mean it's a very good bond or do you need more than just one good trait?
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnotherSimmer
Hey, this is a lovely mod however I found out that no matter what wand i used - my witch sim ALWAYS got 'Bad Bond'.

EDIT: Silly me, it's the enhanced witches mod that is the culprit I believe - I didn't properly read the needed traits for it Ah... My witch hardly has any of the traits so I might do some adding just to get a decent bond.

Her traits are: Over-Emotional, Perfectionist, Gatherer, Nurturing and Proper.
I might just swap out Proper & try to match her up to a wand that suits her.

Does +3 mean it's a very good bond or do you need more than just one good trait?

If you are getting bad bond try the classic wand. The classic wand always bonds succesfully Regarding the +3 let me check. It's been a while since I made it so I kinda forgot
Oh and sorry about late reply. I don't really get notification for when someone comments. If I don't reply within 2-3 days you can always PM me

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 11:30 AM
Hello there! I've an issue. When i click to the archive to download it, it takes me to another page but download won't happen. Is there a way to be fixed this issue or another link to download the mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Dec 2021 at 6:40 PM
Hello I came across your mod and I completely love it but um I was wondering how to create magical things for example I have wands I have created but I don't know how to make them wands any ideas?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 9:19 PM
Thank you so much for sharing!