Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:21 PM
Change footprint (?) of popcorn/IC maker
I don’t know what that’s called, but it seems like the space the popcorn maker and ice cream machine take up is bigger than is reasonable, plus the tendency for counters to take 1 small appliance each. I was trying to basically give this well to do family all there is to offer and include clutter I liked but needing a ridiculous amount of counter space and in some cases even with MOO cheat the counter looked bare.

A couple other things I'm looking for:

Summer Break for school kids,
Call kids off school when sick (not the same as giving them vacation IRLso why in game, plus a kid realistically wouldn’t be able to just call their self off school).
Working Movie Event mod. I think the one I’ve seen and tried had issues.

Will edit this post or add in comments or other WCIF posts. I know I was looking for something else but my brain got fuzzy a few minutes ago and as I kept browsing I forgot what it was. I think a couple were pool slides (cmon EA, a seasons pack with summer and still not more pool stuff?) and deck chairs/lounge chairs for poolside that position the sim correctly.

Edit 1:
bigger area of effect of yard sprinkler. I love they finally added a sprinkler, but the spray area seems small.
adjust time yard sprinkler is on automatically for gardening purposes. It doesn’t need to stay on so long. Seems like asking for lag to keep that animation going after the watering is done