Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fedup Express Career - Updated May 26th 2022

by Chaavik Posted 8th May 2018 at 3:54 PM - Updated 26th May 2022 at 5:47 PM by Chaavik : Updated Info For May 2022

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:25 PM
isn't working again
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 3:38 PM
Please update it for the new patch
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 6:14 PM
Sorry, I have never left a comment before and did not realize there were multiple ways to post.
*This is exactly the type of mod I have been looking for. It would be greatly appreciated if this mod could be updated for the latest patch; thank you
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 6:37 PM
I lost everything when my computer was stolen, but I will try to get this career fixed for Island Living. It will take a while to get my stuff fixed up.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 10:03 PM
I dropped my plans to update this career for now until I have the tools I need to recreate them again. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Jun 2020 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
I dropped my plans to update this career for now until I have the tools I need to recreate them again. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for letting us know. It's appreciated.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 7:35 PM
I may revive this career once Maxis/EA fixes the Star Wars issues. I'm hearing about problems with rabbit holes. When and if they do fix those issues, I might look into recreating the career for the latest game version. We will see.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd May 2022 at 1:43 PM
Thank you for the update! Great idea too, I hope you can make more of these
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 4th May 2022 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by justpass11
Thank you for the update! Great idea too, I hope you can make more of these

I might make another career to spoof Amazon that I've gone through as an associate at one of their fulfillment centers. Yesterday marked my four years with Amazon. So I think an "anniversary" career will be a good idea!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 23rd May 2022 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
I might make another career to spoof Amazon that I've gone through as an associate at one of their fulfillment centers. Yesterday marked my four years with Amazon. So I think an "anniversary" career will be a good idea!

Congratulations! This is one of my favorite careers to play with
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 26th May 2022 at 5:38 PM
I updated the career with other languages to be included. When I originally made this mod using the tutorial here on MTS, there were no clear instructions to do other languages. I had to use a different tool to copy all of the important strings from English into other languages. I double checked the new changes. They seemed to be available in the updated career.

Hopefully this will fix the blank descriptions.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 6:49 AM
Hi, Chaavik! Is this all good for patch 1.90?
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 7:21 AM
I haven't had a chance to test this career. One thing to take into consideration is Neia's career tool having to be updated or not. EA replaced the whim system with the want system which I don't like right now. So give me a day or two to thoroughly test this career to make sure nothing changed in the mod.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 8:12 PM
Hi, Chaavik. I read that Neia's careers tool has been updated recently.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 17th Sep 2022 at 6:04 PM
Thank you for letting me know. I heard that some careers with whims needed to be remade again. This career does not have whims/wants to worry about. Please let me know if it is still working for the latest patch: 1.91.x. That is the latest patch I have right now plus the two new Kits.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 11:07 AM Last edited by justpass11 : 21st Jul 2023 at 2:52 PM.
Is it fine with 1.96?

Edit: And the Horse Patch?
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 5th Aug 2023 at 11:41 PM
I plan to playtest this career to ensure nothing is broken. Nothing seems to be reported in BE or MCCC. If an update is needed, I will look into this.
Page 2 of 2