Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2018 at 1:49 PM Last edited by MidnightRoses888 : 8th May 2018 at 3:13 PM.
Hi!
Hi! I'm new.

I'm a Sims 2 Super Collection player on iMac. I've played Sims 1 and Sims 3 in the past. I love them both but Sims 1 lacked 3D graphics & clothing and Sims 3 only let you play one family at a time. Switching to another family took away the two things from the previous family (I cannot remember what they were).

My favourite expansion pack on Sims 1 was Making Magic. My favourite expansion packs on Sims 3 was Word Adventures, Nightlife, Supernatural, Island Paradise and Into the Future. My favourite expansion packs on Sims 2 are University, Freetime and Apartment Life. Unfortunately the Super Collection doesn't have Freetime or Apartment Life. I miss them!

I haven't played Sims 4 yet because I fear it might be too big for my computer. It looks great though and I have to admit, I am a little jealous. But not jealous when looking at the Sims 4 designs of Star Wars Twi'lek lekku and headdress cc compared to Sims 2 Twi'lek Lekku and headdress design cc. I'm a Star Wars geek. Gotta have rainbow coloured Twi'lek in the game!

I'm mainly here for downloads but I'll be posting on the forums too from time to time.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Welcome!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th May 2018 at 3:42 PM
Hi @MidnightRoses888 , welcome to MTS!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th May 2018 at 5:50 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! I hoe you have a lovely time here