Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:28 PM
Default Pictures in game
I want to use pictures in game for paintings, calendars,...
Is this an oke picture for that?

Above that's a picture with real people and then made some changes to fit game-style.

I'm just asking to know in future what I need to take into account when creating with pictures.
I'm asking before I upload or even start creating as it is very time consuming and then very disapointing when such hard work is rejected especially because I don't know for sure how to do it right.

Edit:
I must note I asked this in Creator Issues 3 years ago so it might be a bit outdated compared to maybe new guidelines.
I just still want an answer to that. And I never got one at Creator Issues (I posted there because of an upload rejection).

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 6:04 PM
Looks ok to me - do you mean you want to create painting recolours with it?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 6:37 PM
Actually it was 1 of the 12 pictures in a calander I made for 2015.
But now that I know it's ok, I'll probably create paintings and stuff too (if I find out again how I made this picture so blurry).

Also I am wondering if I will lose my queue bypass for food and careers if 2 paintings or lots or so are rejected?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 7:01 AM
Haha, I know that picure so well -- eager to see what you might do with it now! ^_^
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 1:01 PM
Well, I'm saying it looks ok to me though the final assessment will depend on what the finished object is like as a whole. I think you would lose bypass if you had two TS2 items rejected or CRd though there have been some recent changes to the rules and I am not entirely up to date since I've been ill the last month or so and very busy at work.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Well, I'm saying it looks ok to me though the final assessment will depend on what the finished object is like as a whole. I think you would lose bypass if you had two TS2 items rejected or CRd though there have been some recent changes to the rules and I am not entirely up to date since I've been ill the last month or so and very busy at work.

Well, I know I would lose bypass now, but I actually ask this question because of those changes (comming).
I guess I'll have to wait and see.