Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grand Estate 2.0 NO CC

by LyleSnake Posted 12th Mar 2018 at 10:45 PM - Updated 17th May 2018 at 8:53 PM by LyleSnake

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 11:39 PM
It wasn't BV as I don't have that - possibly Freetime? Yeah I've always thought that was a very ugly house and too big inside. You've done a great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 11:50 PM
Actually, it's neither BV nor FT. Because there is Apartment Life furniture and a spiral staircase. Nice, very nice, anyway, LyleSnake! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 2:05 AM
More beautiful than the original, the original one was not even the best for a huge family. But this, this is beautiful.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poisson
Actually, it's neither BV nor FT. Because there is Apartment Life furniture and a spiral staircase. Nice, very nice, anyway, LyleSnake! Thank you! :D

Ah, yes that makes sense. I'm glad you like it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 10:38 AM
Lovely makeover. I have used this house, redesigning the upstairs mainly. Very annoying when I needed a large home for a family. Your version makes a lot more sense then the messes I have made. ;-) Thank you so much.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 3:52 PM
I love what you've done with the makeover! Can't wait to see in game, thank you!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 2:32 PM
You did a great job updating this home. It actually has some clear purpose for the space now!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
You did a great job updating this home. It actually has some clear purpose for the space now!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 9:11 AM
Ah, looks much better!
This oversized front part always freaked me out...looked so dangerous!
P.S. how on earth do you guys flip the furniture diagonally???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ignissimo
Ah, looks much better!
This oversized front part always freaked me out...looked so dangerous!
P.S. how on earth do you guys flip the furniture diagonally???

I use this program called "see them 2 ". It has a few options to choose from that you can enable/disable: boolprop testingcheatsenabled can be defaulted to "true" so it can start up with the game, the blurry can be removed from your sims, you can unsnap the objects from the grid, and you can turn things diagonally using the < and > keys.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 9:20 PM
Love it!!
I absolutely love this!! All the default Maxis homes just suck...you really made this one better!! Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 11:46 AM
Your remake is waaaaaaaaay better . I love it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 4:44 PM
So much better, thank you!
Instructor
#15 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 8:50 PM
LOVE the makeover! I like to use Maxis houses, but some of them, like this one, is SO bad I can't use it until I've renovated it. You may want to add in the post, though, that the downstairs livingroom's TV will only be able to be watched from the couches with this mod.

I might one day finish my Zanes Hollow project, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Until then, you can see what I'm up to on my Simblr!