Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 11:37 PM
I have every EP and SP, but it isn't so happened they were giving out the UC when I switched laptops and I'm incredibly lazy person. I've been playing the UC for nearly 4 years now (wow time goes by fast!), Changing PCs once (where again, I installed the UC because I was too lazy) and basically the moral of the story is, UC is easier to install so I prefer it I guess, although it doesn't matter much to me as long as the game works.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 8:51 PM
I really don't know how to answer the question, except to say I play both. On my desktop I still run the disc, but on my laptop I run UC. I love either way, and both computers have the same neighborhood. Best part is I always am backing up my game to keep both games the same, so if I run into a problem I can easily find the last backup.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I use discs. I don't really trust EA or Origin.

Nobody does a DLC for a DLC and microtransactions in £40 games Come on all they want is money. I get it its a company. BUT, still!

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 6:19 PM
Mad Poster
#55 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 7:12 PM
Love It!

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Field Researcher
#56 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 11:29 PM
I use the UC. I switched because I gave my copy of Holiday Stuff away a long time ago and never bought Mansion and Garden Stuff. I already had Origin for other games that needed it, so it wasn't that big of a deal to me. I don't like EA, but I never understood what the problem was with Origin. It's just a game client.
Scholar
#57 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 5:40 PM
I'm still on disks for now, but thinking of trying to beg the UC from them after my computer took to shutting down and rebooting over and over again a couple of days back. It did it once yesterday, then stayed booted for a couple of hours (did a back-up while I could!), but I don't trust it now. I write my exams online, and I can't do that on a computer that keeps switching itself off for no apparent reason. The cheapest replacement would be a laptop that doesn't have a disk drive, so UC may be my only way forward. Plus it would give me Bon Voyage and Holiday Stuff.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 8:43 PM
I like the UC and how the massive amount of mods I have include ones that allow me to play without a college - new towns and such with Middle-America working-class families that don't always send their kids to college. And some people don't necessarily WANT to go to college.
Page 3 of 3