Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Artichoke, Aubergine and Avocado

by icemunmun Posted 18th Feb 2018 at 9:55 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 10:08 PM by icemunmun : Updated for Seasons Patch

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 11:19 PM
More awesomeness for @icemunmun!!! Thank you again. I cannot wait for the recipes to use all of these yummy veggies!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 4:37 AM
Thank you! And thank you for the health education on the veggies!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 8:49 AM
Thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 9:08 AM
Awww! They're adding an Avocado tree when that Jungle Adventure GP comes out. But I guess for anyone who can't afford that pack can still get some delicious avocado, or even Avocado Toast or Guacamole and Chips?!?!?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 4:26 PM
Thanks! I LOVE all your awesome veggies and recipes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 5:00 PM
thank you very much. Always a very good job, bravo.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 5:35 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 6:46 PM
Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to more! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 9:22 PM
thank you ! I build a community garden and that will add more vegetables to make grow !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 12:05 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 4:07 PM
Default Will these be hard on my game...?
These harvestable foods look delicious!
I am worried that the poly counts mean hard on my pc. It's only a mid-to-low-end gaming pc that is now 2.5 years old...
(Here's some of my speccy:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 4790 @ 3.60GHz
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Acer Predator G3-605
1535MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (192-bit)
Any reports (yet) that these make their game lag or struggle...?

Edit: if I do have GTW, do I use both eggplants or only the GTW version...?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 1:24 AM
Love your harvestables
Banned
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 1:26 AM
what is the difference between the base game and GTW eggplant?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 6:28 PM
Yes, more veggies for my sims! Thank you! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 12:40 AM
Quick question, about the eggplant files. I have GTW, do I need to have both the base game and GTW files or do I just use the GTW one since I have it?
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 6:07 AM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:11 AM
Thank you! Great add to my game!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
Awww! They're adding an Avocado tree when that Jungle Adventure GP comes out. But I guess for anyone who can't afford that pack can still get some delicious avocado, or even Avocado Toast or Guacamole and Chips?!?!?

I had already made an avocado ( with gameplay buffs and all) when I saw the stream for the Jungle pack so I decided to upload it When the game drops, I am going to add the buff to game Avocado and provide an optional override version here And yes I am going to do Avocado on toast and also maybe add Guacomole as a craftable preserve to the canning station

Quote: Originally posted by HappyLeigh EverAfter
These harvestable foods look delicious!
I am worried that the poly counts mean hard on my pc. It's only a mid-to-low-end gaming pc that is now 2.5 years old...
(Here's some of my speccy:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 4790 @ 3.60GHz
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
Acer Predator G3-605
1535MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (192-bit)
Any reports (yet) that these make their game lag or struggle...?

Edit: if I do have GTW, do I use both eggplants or only the GTW version...?

The poly counts for the plants are not high since they are similar to EA ones. As for the veggies, the artichoke is a higher poly than the rest of the veggies ( at around 600 poly count ) but very much in accordance to deco items in game. But with your specs you will have no issues

If you have GTW, you will want the GTW version to get the sneezing and itching animations

Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
what is the difference between the base game and GTW eggplant?

Quote: Originally posted by ethermyn
Quick question, about the eggplant files. I have GTW, do I need to have both the base game and GTW files or do I just use the GTW one since I have it?

Sorry for being unclear about this! The difference between the Base game version and the GTW version is the sneezing animations. The GTW version has sneezing animations associated with the Eggplant allergy buff ( while the base game has no animations associated with the allergy buff) . If you have GTW installed, then download the GTW version ( otherwise download the base game version)

Thank you so much guys for the appreciation! love you all :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 8:28 AM
Thank you!!! I love gardening in the Sims so this is a nice addition to it!
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:29 AM
Hi! I never used mods before i saw your harvestables, so now that an update has happened since, all mods have been disabled, and im not really sure what to do? My farm is all your stuff...lol...literally 3 days later and bam...disabled. Any help would be much appreciated? Thank you in advance!
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tyne35721
Hi! I never used mods before i saw your harvestables, so now that an update has happened since, all mods have been disabled, and im not really sure what to do? My farm is all your stuff...lol...literally 3 days later and bam...disabled. Any help would be much appreciated? Thank you in advance!

HI! When you've started the game you can see 3 dots "..." in the top left corner. Press that, then "Game Options" and then "Other". There you can see the option to "Enable custom content and mods". You need to tick that box then restart the game. You should also see if any of your mods need updating after the recent patch.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 5:36 PM
I am looking forward to the override option for the avocado plant.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
I am looking forward to the override option for the avocado plant.

Uploaded
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:26 AM
Thank u so much, you incredibly creative Simmer-freindly divine Philantrope!
Page 1 of 2