Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dwell Well - (No CC)(Furnished & Unfurnished)

by Metamorp Posted 12th Feb 2018 at 1:24 AM - Updated 1st Jul 2018 at 2:45 AM by Metamorp

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 1:26 AM
Just wanted to leave this here and say hello again after my long departure away from posting lots on here! I truly hope you enjoy this latest creation.

Check out my building creations!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 4:28 PM
Such a lovely creation made with no cc. Always good to see that! I get a nice mix of modern/retro vibe from this house. Beautifully furnished and decorated. And I learned what prairie architecture is!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 6:32 PM
I love the house and the forest setting idea. Thanks for the unfurnished version, I have so many interior ideas for this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 6:36 PM
Good to see you around, and the house is simply gorgeous
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 12:59 AM
I am always amazed at what talented creators can make without using CC. This one is beautiful.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 5:23 PM
Thanks for a lovely abode, Metamorp. I'll probably decorate it in mid-century modern style, my retro Sims thank you! P.S. I tried to hit the numerical "thanks" button but for some reason the button would not respond, sorry =(