Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heart Cookies

by icemunmun Posted 4th Feb 2018 at 7:51 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 8:41 PM
Amazing!Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 9:43 PM
Aw this is so cute! I love them all but the strawberry one is the cutest Thanks for spoiling us <3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 1:08 AM
Always very happy to get new recipes from you! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 3:43 AM
Happy dance! Thank you! :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 7:12 AM
Thank you. I always envy your food for TS4. We are so lucky to have you creating for us.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 11:50 AM
Oh, more foodz! More of your cookies to add to our game! :lovestruc

Btw, you misspelled "Choc hearts"; you spelled it "Chcoc hearts". At least I'm presuming that was unintended.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 12:26 PM Last edited by GabbyCakes : 5th Feb 2018 at 3:18 PM.
I'm so glad you made these! They're the perfect complement to your other cookies. Thank you so much! <3

(EDIT: I did notice that the Choco Heart Cookies and Red Sprinkle Cookies are reversed. If I go to make red sprinkle cookies they come out looking like choco heart ones and vice versa. They look great, though!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:28 PM
Thank you for this yammy present!!! Planning a romantic dinner for my sims ASAP
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 3:11 PM
oh these are completely adorable! Love them and can't wait to use them in my game!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 10:16 PM
I 🖤 these cookies! (See what I did there? ;p) Thank you, Icy!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 10:20 PM
Wonderful work on these cookies! :) Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 8:30 PM
*hugs* Your foodie mods are the best! I'm also so glad you haven't given up making things for S3. Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 2:57 PM
Yay, more recipes! Thank yooou! :D I was afraid you wouldn't make recipes for Sims 3 again. :'(
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 5:37 PM
Thank you so much for the love guys! :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by GabbyCakes
I'm so glad you made these! They're the perfect complement to your other cookies. Thank you so much! <3

(EDIT: I did notice that the Choco Heart Cookies and Red Sprinkle Cookies are reversed. If I go to make red sprinkle cookies they come out looking like choco heart ones and vice versa. They look great, though!)

Oh sorry, I must have messed up the stbl names. Will correct it Thanks for letting me know !

Quote: Originally posted by Ellamystra
Yay, more recipes! Thank yooou! I was afraid you wouldn't make recipes for Sims 3 again. :'(

Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Thank you. I always envy your food for TS4. We are so lucky to have you creating for us.

Quote: Originally posted by cottoncandyfaery
*hugs* Your foodie mods are the best! I'm also so glad you haven't given up making things for S3. Keep up the great work!

No way will I stop making food for sims 3! I love sims 3 too much! I have way too much stuff in my WIP folders already
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 8:53 PM
I got the attached error message when I finally got the mod in-game. It's the first time I've ever had an issue with something of yours. I have all of the recommended mods/expansions/store items.
Screenshots
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 9:30 PM
I got the attached error message when I finally got the mod in-game. It's the first time I've ever had an issue with something of yours. I have all of the recommended mods/expansions/store items.

Game version ?
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Game version ?

1.69, unavoidable Origin. It didn't seem to affect play, but then again, I didn't try to learn/prepare any of the recipes.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 8:06 PM
1.69, unavoidable Origin. It didn't seem to affect play, but then again, I didn't try to learn/prepare any of the recipes.

Hey that maybe it then! I made the for and with 1.67. That message means that the cookies did not load properly in your game ( there will be no game issue). Can you see whether they appear in the Cook menu ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 5:24 PM
icemunmun this one when I put it in my mods folder won't let my game load, not sure my problem.. I am trying to go through one by one now but a few won't let my game open.
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 8:42 PM
Hey that maybe it then! I made the for and with 1.67. That message means that the cookies did not load properly in your game ( there will be no game issue). Can you see whether they appear in the Cook menu ?

They appeared in the menu, and there were no issues with appearance or my game borking when one of the recipes was baked, so I'm going to leave it in for now and keep you informed if anything changes.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 8:19 PM
Thank you for your great work!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 11:31 PM
Oh sorry, I must have messed up the stbl names. Will correct it Thanks for letting me know !

Curious as to whether this has been fixed yet? (:
I know that you have a lot of other things to do, but I love your sims 3 food so much and I'd love to have those cute cookies in my game.

Thank you so so much for your afforts (:

Many hugs, Fluse :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:07 AM
Muchas gracias.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 5:29 PM
hi,
I apologize for disturbing you because I know you are very busy right now, I just wanted to ask you, if you can convert these adorbale biscuits for sims 4 because I love them!when you have the time of course, as these cookies can be used all the time and not just on Valentine's Day.in the meantime I make you a big hug because I love you and I love all your creations.♥♥
Page 1 of 2