Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Imogen Clarke, an alternative model sim

by SummerGlau Posted 28th Jan 2018 at 7:52 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2018 at 12:08 AM by SummerGlau

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 7:56 PM
I think she is very beautiful and unique! I also love how you developed a whole rich backstory for her too
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 10:15 PM
I had so much fun reading her backstory and she's super pretty! Good job!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 10:39 PM
A very pretty girl and... a very important message! Thank you!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 1:43 PM
I was thinking - yes, no, not sure - and then I thought yes! I like her Summer.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 2:38 AM
I love her!
Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 7:08 PM
Just some FYI feedback. I used a skin tone selector (I think I found it on this site) to change her skin tone. Alas, that eliminated her prosthesis. Fortunately I'd saved the game just before so I was able to restore.

I will (eventually) have her have kids and then will be able to feed back on whether the prosthesis occurs in the kids. If it does, the skin tone selector could fix the kids. This might be a few RL months away, though. I play a very large neighborhood in rotation and she hasn't even met anybody yet!

Summer, thank you for her (and Summer-the original and Samu and Tatiana and Percival and Susan Skye and Marko and Margo and Ed and Jacob and Tina and Newt!)

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Just some FYI feedback. I used a skin tone selector (I think I found it on this site) to change her skin tone. Alas, that eliminated her prosthesis. Fortunately I'd saved the game just before so I was able to restore.

I will (eventually) have her have kids and then will be able to feed back on whether the prosthesis occurs in the kids. If it does, the skin tone selector could fix the kids. This might be a few RL months away, though. I play a very large neighborhood in rotation and she hasn't even met anybody yet!

Summer, thank you for her (and Summer-the original and Samu and Tatiana and Percival and Susan Skye and Marko and Margo and Ed and Jacob and Tina and Newt!)

Like I said in the download post, her prosthetic is a part of her skintone, so if you change her skintone, it disappears. Skintone selector doesn't change sims' DNA, so the next generation is still available to inherit the "prosthetic: skin. I included a link on how to modify sims' DNA in SimPE to avoid that in the main download post as well.

Also, you're welcome ~_^
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 3:50 PM
Great work! I just downloaded her for my SciFi neighborhood.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:06 AM
She is fantastic. Thank you!