Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hortensias Cabin (starter)

by Merelhyn Posted 27th Jan 2018 at 3:10 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2018 at 10:40 PM by Merelhyn

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 1:54 AM
I love 10x10 houses. This is so cute.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 4:36 AM
This is kind of unusual and quirky from the patterns and colors to the layout and I think it's absolutely awesome because of that, nice work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 10:54 AM
Thank you for your kind comments! I love 10x10 lots because it take less time to do them in a satisfying manner. Though the money limitations since I wanted to do a starter was very very frustrating!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 3:10 PM
I agree with the other comments - cute, unusual, and quirky in patterns and colors. I love the layout and the overall shape of the home. I can't wait to play this little starter!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 4:14 PM
Love this lot. What a nice job you did with the layout and decor. Thanks for sharing with us.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 3:42 PM
Thanks!It looks like a great teen starter for a rich kid or a rental for a newcomer.