Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sylvan Glade Fairy House

by artrui Posted 22nd Jan 2018 at 6:39 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2018 at 12:03 AM by artrui : Add a hashtag
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 8:32 PM
I usually throw a simple campsite in this area so I can stay there longer. This is brilliant! Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 1:34 PM
It looks beautiful as always Artrui! And you're welcome, glad I could help you with my tutorial. ;)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
It looks beautiful as always Artrui! And you're welcome, glad I could help you with my tutorial.

Thank you, Bakie

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 12:27 AM
This looks terrific and I am so excited to see what it's like having Sims able to live in Sylvan Glade. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 1:47 PM
Very beautiful job, thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 12:34 AM
Thank you so much for this lot. I am really enjoying playing my wood witch there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:58 PM
This is such a lovely little house, so cozy looking. The architecture is really nifty, too.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 9:56 PM
I love this!! Thank you!!