Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Reflection Enabled

by RevyRei Posted 7th Jan 2018 at 4:37 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2020 at 7:26 PM by RevyRei : Game Patch

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 11:44 PM
yeah, I never understood that part of the lore. dead people still have reflections. even ghosts supposedly have reflections... zombies... and you know, bats, which are associated with vampires. then again... I don't understand a LOT of the traditional vampire lore XD
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
yeah, I never understood that part of the lore. dead people still have reflections. even ghosts supposedly have reflections... zombies... and you know, bats, which are associated with vampires. then again... I don't understand a LOT of the traditional vampire lore XD

Essentially, the logic goes that silver, one of the purest of all materials, could not show the reflection of the corrupted being of a vampire. Originally, mirrors were made from polished silver.

Interestingly, this mod would be "canon" to the sake of this philosophy, because most mirrors these days are not made of polished silver.
Banned
#4 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by turtlbrdr
Essentially, the logic goes that silver, one of the purest of all materials, could not show the reflection of the corrupted being of a vampire. Originally, mirrors were made from polished silver.

Interestingly, this mod would be "canon" to the sake of this philosophy, because most mirrors these days are not made of polished silver.

well, I did not know that! i'll add that to my list of fun facts!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 4:14 PM
thanks
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 8:47 AM
Where do you cc shop?! I LOVE the shelves with the shoes! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbow_Brite
Where do you cc shop?! I LOVE the shelves with the shoes! :lovestruc

Try sims4updates.net. I usually find alot of fun stuff there
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:10 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 2:09 PM
can anyone tell me the name of the hair? thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gyezi
can anyone tell me the name of the hair? thanks

Newsea Viola Hair. I recolored it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 12:33 AM
Needs to be updated! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikipoo19
Needs to be updated! Thanks!

Are you sure? It still works fine in my game and didn't see any changes. I can update it if it does.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:05 PM
Would you consider doing a Sun Immunity one. The ones available have been broken since previous patches and there are non that we can use that are straight and simple sun immunity for vamps.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grieralexander
Would you consider doing a Sun Immunity one. The ones available have been broken since previous patches and there are non that we can use that are straight and simple sun immunity for vamps.

The one from TwistedMexi doesn't work anymore? You caught me at a good time as I was updating my other mods. I can create a sun immunity one real quick.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 8:01 AM
I removed every mod except this one but my vamps still have no reflections. Downloaded V2 as well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AyamePasse
I removed every mod except this one but my vamps still have no reflections. Downloaded V2 as well.

That's strange. It's still working for all my vamps. Just in case I will update it when the new patch is released and hopefully it will work for you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 1:53 AM
As someone who only plays with vampires, it's always bothered me when my vampires had no reflections. Sure, it was entertaining when my vampires would hit the punching bag (the gloves would float). Thanks for this mod! It really means a lot.