Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Noble Country Home

by Red Sonja Posted 25th Dec 2017 at 5:22 AM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 7:41 PM
Wow!!! What a gorgeous bed and all!! The house itself is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing here!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 1:31 PM
Just fabulous!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 7:16 PM
This is just so gorgeous (and I love your recolors of the bush so much)! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 9:55 PM
Keep in mind that all I really know of late 18th century and early 19th century English noble homes is from movies and television. The exteriors are weathered and worn and the interiors are just wonderful.
Once again, I'm hoping that the lot is very playable.... that's why you will find exits on every side of the house along with multiple staircases for those simmies who are running late for work or school.
Thank You, Sandy2Simmer, tbucknor and Synergy. I hope you enjoy that house
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 6:53 PM
Gorgeous as always. Thanks for putting so much beauty in my Sims' lives.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 11:04 PM
Dag. Everything you create is so lush and beautiful! The patterns and textures are so rich and dense, but they all work togther without overloading. It's a delicate balance to achieve, and you have such an eye for it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 7:52 AM
You are, indeed, an artist. Thank you for sharing your talent here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 8:17 AM
its big file, but i want to try this house ^_^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 8:26 AM
This house is really overwhelming beautiful. I'm just missing the words. So I just want to thank you from all my heart for this gorgeous lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 2:59 PM
What a beautiful house. Thanks for the curtains(beautiful) and the lovely beds and the couch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 12:20 PM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 11:58 PM
OMg I love this house so much Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 1:01 AM
This is absolutely amazing!