Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED] Calvin Klein Inspired Boxers - Male

by littledica Posted 17th Nov 2017 at 11:57 PM - Updated 22nd Nov 2017 at 4:15 PM by littledica : FIXED: Bulge version doesn't need regular version to work anymore.

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:14 AM
wow, very nice littledica my male simmies will love this x
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:36 AM
Good attention to detail as always. thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 1:19 AM
Love these! And I'm so glad they're in Simlish.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:06 AM
so well-made, thank you for being thoughtful with so many options and BULGE!!!<3 + simlish omg, my sims would lounge stylishly in their natural habitat.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:02 AM
beautiful, thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:17 PM
Thank you!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 7:05 PM
love it so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 9:27 AM
love these!!! Simlish is the perfect touch!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 2:20 PM
Thank you everyone for the amazing feedback! Glad you liked them! <3 <3
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 8:05 PM
Ok for some reason it's turning my Sim's skin in to a bunch of giant red question marks. Do I need to have the regular version for the bulge version to work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesammy58
Ok for some reason it's turning my Sim's skin in to a bunch of giant red question marks. Do I need to have the regular version for the bulge version to work?

I can tell it's probably conflicting with some other clothing item you have. It would be better to remove it completely. Im sorry!☹
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 1:50 AM
Thanks a lot!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 2:39 AM
I think it says something about us Simmers that the bulge version has twice the downloads! LOL! I love them '-)
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:30 AM
i downloaded the bulge version i had the same problem as thesammy58 only my sim was covered with red and while chequer pattern so i had to delete it
Instructor
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 4:04 AM
I opened up both versions in Sims 4 Studio and it looks like the bulge version has no textures of its own, it instead uses the ones from the non-bulge version... you need to copy the textures over to the bulge underwear otherwise anyone who doesn't download both versions will see question marks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 8:04 AM
Thank you for these deliciious boxers! I love them! I read what thesammy58 said, so I installed both versions, even though I'll only use the bulge version. Haha.
I'm using Luumia's body hair mod, and I noticed that with the briefs with white borders, there are blank spaces in my Sim's leg hair just below the boxers in the front. Almost looks like he shaved there, haha. The textures with dark or red bands don't do that, so I just picked a couple of them. They look so nice on him. Thanks again. <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 3:48 PM
I opened up both versions in Sims 4 Studio and it looks like the bulge version has no textures of its own, it instead uses the ones from the non-bulge version... you need to copy the textures over to the bulge underwear otherwise anyone who doesn't download both versions will see question marks!

Thanks for the feedback! <3 I'll proceed to fix now that i'm still able to
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SherwoodSpirit
Thank you for these deliciious boxers! I love them! I read what thesammy58 said, so I installed both versions, even though I'll only use the bulge version. Haha.
I'm using Luumia's body hair mod, and I noticed that with the briefs with white borders, there are blank spaces in my Sim's leg hair just below the boxers in the front. Almost looks like he shaved there, haha. The textures with dark or red bands don't do that, so I just picked a couple of them. They look so nice on him. Thanks again. <3

hey! Thanks for the feedback! Would you like to tell me more about the body hair mod incompatibility?
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 2:55 AM Last edited by stinagold : 23rd Nov 2017 at 3:13 AM.

I'm glad I went into the comments and found your answer. Otherwise I would have just deleted it again since my sims are also covered in white and red squares. But now I will most likely just use the one without bulge - I don't think I want both XD

Thanks for explaining the error.

EDIT: Okay, I just realized that the resent update made the bulge version work now, as a stand-alone. I'm glad I downloaded the updated version and testet it before deleting and using the non-bulge version instead only.

EDIT 2: Like SherwoodSpirit I also use Luumia's body hair mod and I also noticed that the briefs with white borders, have a somewhat see-trough blank spaces on the Sim's leg right below the boxers - front to back.
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
hey! Thanks for the feedback! Would you like to tell me more about the body hair mod incompatibility?

Sure, no problem. The body hair is by luumiasims.
I took some screenshots in CAS and one in-game. I hope it's ok for me to post a link. I uploaded them for you here: https://imgur.com/a/GvZ5I
I also noticed that there is a duplicate swatch in the very last of the bulge versions. What should be the striped pair has a pattern on the front that's a duplicate of the swatch before that. This from your updated version that separated the bulge and regular versions.
Again, I want to thank you for your beautiful work. I love these briefs! <3
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 6:32 PM
ok what does 'bulge' mean? I really need to know because maybe it might change something
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SherwoodSpirit
Sure, no problem. The body hair is by luumiasims.
I took some screenshots in CAS and one in-game. I hope it's ok for me to post a link. I uploaded them for you here: https://imgur.com/a/GvZ5I
I also noticed that there is a duplicate swatch in the very last of the bulge versions. What should be the striped pair has a pattern on the front that's a duplicate of the swatch before that. This from your updated version that separated the bulge and regular versions.
Again, I want to thank you for your beautiful work. I love these briefs! <3

There's no duplicate swatch in my game, so that's weird. As for the body hair, I really don't know what the problem could be, I'm sorry
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 9:11 AM
Nice work and very well done, thank's for sharing them here. =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 2:12 AM
Thanks
Page 1 of 2