Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Breadcrumbs floor decal + Bird VFX

by Bakie Posted 13th Oct 2017 at 8:03 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2022 at 3:00 PM by Bakie

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 3:19 AM
I love all your animations, they are a much needed addition to the game. The Ducks, Bird Bath, and now Breadcrumbs are my favorite!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 10:15 AM
Wonderful Bakie. I love all you do . Thank you so very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 3:33 AM
Ooooh you did it again!!! I love you so much for making our games so animated and lovely... I simply love doing extensive gardens and ponds and it wouldn't be 1/2 as fun without you incredible animations! Thank you again!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 4:19 AM
WOW!!! Amazing, fantastic, thank you so much!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
I love all your animations, they are a much needed addition to the game. The Ducks, Bird Bath, and now Breadcrumbs are my favorite!

I hope I can replace those favorites in the future, as that would mean I made even better ones :P
Quote: Originally posted by sharonb77
Wonderful Bakie. I love all you do . Thank you so very much.

You're welcome! I try to keep on making mods that are appreciated by the communtiy.
Quote: Originally posted by luckybee
Ooooh you did it again!!! I love you so much for making our games so animated and lovely... I simply love doing extensive gardens and ponds and it wouldn't be 1/2 as fun without you incredible animations! Thank you again!!!

Yeah! I did it again!...I did? Well, thanks! It's what I love the most myself in game too, trying to make everything outside the house look beautiful. I hope my future mods will make it even 75% as fun! Although that won't be a good sign as for the game itself I guess.. Anyway, thank you the kind words!
Quote: Originally posted by judynu
WOW!!! Amazing, fantastic, thank you so much!!!!!

You're welcome Judynu!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 12:15 AM
So...I had your Breadcrumbs with Pigeon effects and Animated Bird Bath mods in my game,and both worked fine. Now,i installed the Breadcrumbs with Bird effects and none of the 3 items are working anymore.Is there anything i'm doing wrong?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GuiFreitasG
So...I had your Breadcrumbs with Pigeon effects and Animated Bird Bath mods in my game,and both worked fine. Now,i installed the Breadcrumbs with Bird effects and none of the 3 items are working anymore.Is there anything i'm doing wrong?

Try replacing the items with a "new" object. I got this myself too sometimes that certain effect dissapear after saving or after playing on another lot for some time.
Just replacing the item shoudl fix it. I'm not totally sure what makes the effect to go away, so I can't really fix this unfortunately

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Banned
#9 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 4:36 AM
my pigeons and bird bath work, but these specific birds don't work
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
my pigeons and bird bath work, but these specific birds don't work

That's strange, as they use the same kind of effects. Did you try replacing the breadcrumbs? I'm afraid I can't really do something about it. Have you tried only placing the breadcrumbs with small birds to a lot without any others?

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 8:42 PM
thanks
Banned
#12 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
That's strange, as they use the same kind of effects. Did you try replacing the breadcrumbs? I'm afraid I can't really do something about it. Have you tried only placing the breadcrumbs with small birds to a lot without any others?

I haven't, i'll try that next time I'm in game
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Oct 2017 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fetry
thanks

You're welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
I haven't, i'll try that next time I'm in game

I hope it will work in some way!

Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 3:37 AM
I hope you look into combining these birds with the pets interaction as it produces feathers from these birds but you never see them. I have no idea how complicated that would be. No pressure, just a nice thought. Thank you for all that you do.;
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElephantsChildFoamy
I hope you look into combining these birds with the pets interaction as it produces feathers from these birds but you never see them. I have no idea how complicated that would be. No pressure, just a nice thought. Thank you for all that you do.;

Yes, I already thought of that too, also not sure yet how complicated that is. But I will look at it at some point.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 11:09 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aloneguy950
Awesome! Thanks!

You're welcome!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 8:53 PM
You make my sims life so happy!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th May 2019 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bzegrl
You make my sims life so happy!

Haha, that's good to hear bzegrl!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 5:22 AM
Adorable!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Adorable!
Thanks