Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 3:37 PM
Question: Recolor CAS with Pattern
Hi Simmers,

I'm new to recolor Cas objects but learning and trying new things. Today I tried to make a shirt but as you can see in the picture below the lines do not line up from one side but it lines up from the other side.

Any idea how I can fix this or what I am doing wrong?

Greetings
Bradybrad7
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 12:01 AM
The texture wraps around the body with a seam under the right arm, so what you're seeing is the pattern not matching up at that seam. You'll just have to fiddle with the texture, rotating those edges slightly, until it matches. The other choice is to modify the uv mapping in the mesh to line up the pattern at that edge.

I'm attaching an image of the uv map of the male body so you can use it as a guide to line up the pattern.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MaleBodyCompleteUV0.zip (575.0 KB, 9 downloads) - View custom content

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4