Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Big Entrance Door and Window Reolours

by Michelle Posted 16th Sep 2017 at 8:32 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 5:13 AM
Thank you again for these recolors. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 10:39 AM
Thank you! I really needed some good recolours. Love these.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 4:27 AM
Thank you for your all of your work. :)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 2:07 AM
In reference to the Big Entrance Door by Independent Expressions Inc., when you can, I need a matching um walkway, not the doors as they come with the game, the doorway that separates one room from another without doors, I think you know what I'm trying to describe, but no one here on MTS2 is making that kind of thing, which in my book is odd! I should go in that Build Mode subcategory separate from doors, I just don't know what the proper term they use for it, I just need a "Big Entrance Door by Independent Expressions Inc." walkway, if that's the official term, no recolors as I already have both LACK and MALM!

You may drop any previous requests I've asked before this, as this one takes priority over the others I've asked for, it's that important!

My Sincerest Thanks and Admiration,
Cloud_Strife/ Michael Simkins
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 4:35 AM Last edited by Michelle : 21st Mar 2020 at 11:07 AM.
@Cloud_Strife - Are you looking at a 2 tile or 1 tile, straight or diagonal? I will be over at my Goddaughters place early next week, I will give it a go but make no promises as it is not something I have done before.

Leefish has a similar archway HERE.

BTW a doorway without the doors is called an archway...a walkway is a passage or path for walking along.

My Goddaughter came around for a visit so I commandeered her computer. Is this what you want? I can do the 2 tile diagonal early next week.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@Cloud_Strife - Are you looking at a 2 tile or 1 tile, straight or diagonal? I will be over at my Goddaughters place early next week, I will give it a go but make no promises as it is not something I have done before.

Leefish has a similar archway HERE.

BTW a doorway without the doors is called an archway...a walkway is a passage or path for walking along.

My Goddaughter came around for a visit so I commandeered her computer. Is this what you want? I can do the 2 tile diagonal early next week.

Could you make the glass Clear, Maxis/EA were idiots to think blue-tinted glass was a cool idea when designing Build Mode objects, I detest blue-tinted glass!
Just 2-tile, my houses are all even-numbered in tiles, everything is evenly matched in tile-spacing, for example, my rooms are either 4x4, 6x6 or 8x8, so there will be no need for a 1-tile anything with me, I just need 2-tile and clear glass, like moune999's Function of Plate Glass Windows & Doors or HugeLunatic's OFB International Window Extras series, something along those lines!

I don't do diagonal entrances, at least not since 2010, so don't worry about doing that one! What others like does not mean I'll like it too, everyone's different, that's half good and half bad, Yin and Yang, Balance!
I'm sorry about that, I rant sometimes, but not all of it is nonsense!

My Sincerest Thanks,
Cloud_Strife