Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 2:06 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 21st Aug 2017 at 3:00 PM.
Default How to play specific dancing animations?
Long story short, I need footage of Sims dancing (Late Night style). Preferably specific animations so that I have control over how they're dancing. I happen to know you can play animations through the movie maker cheat, and also through Animation Player or whatever it's called, but I think the dancing animations are more complicated and have all sorts of transitions, poses and variations.
Say I want a Sim to stay in place without moving or turning or whatever, and I want them to loop a certain dancing animation. Can I do that? Do I need an ID or a filename for the animation? If so, can I find it without having to spit through the whole package file that contains them?

Sorry if I sound a bit confused, I've been a bit busy trying to recreate my Sims' lit rave booty parties in my little computer room after finding out I don't have any real people to do it with because they're all too preoccupied with normie shit (read: I played some house music and stayed up till 4 AM).

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 8:04 PM
Wouldn't NRaas Animator be helpful here or is this something you have already tried?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 8:08 PM
I haven't really tried anything yet.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )