Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 7:28 PM
The Worst Werewolf (Supernatural required)
Throughout history, wolves have been portrayed as vicious killers, wise loners, loyal friends, or even doting parents.

Moon Moon is none of those things.

This challenge is to take one of my favorite animal-based memes and Simify it. We're going to make a werewolf who is the "weakest link" in the pack, and see if we can't make an alpha male/female out of them.

Le Steps:

1. Create your werewolf. The name doesn't have to be "Moon Moon" but I recommend using a double name like Conner Conners or Nelson Nelson. They must be a male or female young adult with five out of any of the following traits:

Absent-minded, Excitable, Insane, Neurotic, Unstable, Clumsy, Coward, Slob, Unlucky, Easily Impressed, Inappropriate, Mooch, Party Animal, Socially Awkward, Unflirty, Childish, Daredevil, or Over-emotional

2. Once your "Moon Moon" has moved into Moonlight Falls (The only pre-made town with a native werewolf population) they have some objectives to complete in no particular order:

-Get Married
-Reach top of career path
-Befriend all the other werewolves in town and become pack leader
-Earn over $50,000 from collectibles found while hunting
-Own at least one property in town and have it upgraded to three stars

3. Upon completion of those five objectives, you may take this challenge wherever you see fit.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 8:00 AM
This sounds pretty good! I might have a go, and try and post screenshots. I guess this reply counts as a bump too, so.

BUMP!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 6:51 PM
Definitely going to try this after my family man challenge! Love your idea! <3