Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greytown cottage

by yavannatw Posted 25th Jul 2017 at 6:10 AM - Updated 4th Aug 2017 at 2:13 AM by yavannatw

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:15 AM
What a cutie. But doesn't the hallway cause routing issues?

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 4:08 PM
Unfurnished but with floor and wall treatment for bathroom it comes in at around 16200 simoleans. Possible as a starter but would have to have bare-bones furnishing.

Pretty house, though. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:44 PM
What a cutie! Thanks for this!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
What a cutie. But doesn't the hallway cause routing issues?

That's the risk I took for making the house as authentic as possible. If I'd widened the hallway the facade would have been too wide. It's an ideal residence for a single Sim.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Unfurnished but with floor and wall treatment for bathroom it comes in at around 16200 simoleans. Possible as a starter but would have to have bare-bones furnishing.

Pretty house, though. Thank you!

Thanks! Next time I might offer an unfurnished version.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lach61
What a cutie! Thanks for this!

Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 4:16 AM
Super cute house. I plopped a couple and a cat in and playtested it for a Sim day or so and no pathing issues came up either. I even locked all other doors so they had to use the front door and none of them minded! Thanks!

(I did have to add a kitchen sink, since I'm weird like that lol)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 3:26 AM Last edited by yavannatw : 31st Jul 2017 at 3:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zexxa
Super cute house. I plopped a couple and a cat in and playtested it for a Sim day or so and no pathing issues came up either. I even locked all other doors so they had to use the front door and none of them minded! Thanks!

(I did have to add a kitchen sink, since I'm weird like that lol)

Thanks, Zexxa - good to know and oh dear, everything but the kitchen sink...! Now added.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 11:45 PM
Perfect addition to my "tiny house" neighborhood. Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 10:15 PM
I live in Greytown NZ and that's a very good replica of some of the cottages in this area. Never in a million years did I think I'd find something from my neck of the woods on MTS2.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MA_fan
I live in Greytown NZ and that's a very good replica of some of the cottages in this area. Never in a million years did I think I'd find something from my neck of the woods on MTS2.

Glad to oblige, fellow Kiwi!