Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newlywed Home - Cream - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 16th Jul 2017 at 9:53 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 11:13 PM
You really have a flair for decorating in - and taking good pics in - these smaller spaces! Kudos for using the original colours in ways that make them look... attractive and stylish?! Who'd have thought?! ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 11:41 PM
@Liz - Awww, Liz! Thank you!!! You make some AMAZING content, so I appreciate you looking at my stuff. :lovestruc I really love decorating in the game and finding different color combos. It's a bit therapeutic for me, I suppose.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 12:17 AM
That's so kind of you so say -- thank you very much! You were so sweet about those rose paintings I did a while ago, so I always like to have a peek when I see your name.

I really am impressed by these starters. I'm forever sticking my new families in boxes, which are easy enough for me to make playable, but you're really good with these arrangements, both inside and out!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 1:21 AM
Love the exterior, very pretty, and the interior has some very interesting details. It's perfect as future home for one of my Sims Thank you for sharing with us!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 2:42 AM
@Liz - Haha, I loved those paintings and still do! My inspiration is joandsarah77 honestly. She gave us the foundations and I am having way too much fun playing around with them. I figured I may as well share! You're so welcome!

@gummilutt - Oh thank you! Really, I appreciate the visit. My sister has nicknamed this one "the bumblebee house". I hope your "hive" of Sims are happy there. You're very welcome!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 6:40 AM
Your Newlywed Cream House again is a great creation (as well as the Newlywed Red)! In General I prefer very light coloured houses, but this one is really irresistable. I love your nursery in camouflage style (with this great Ikea shelf) as well as the black accents you set in kitchen living room and bedroom. So thank you for your wonderful house(s). They are an absolute must-have for me!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 9:08 AM
Thank you Going straight into my brand new hood!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 3:45 PM
Oh yes, thank you and "ditto" all the above :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 7:43 PM
Glad to see more in the series. I appreciate the rooms are not so tiny a Sim can barely turn around. Thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 9:24 PM
Nice use of the edging for a built-in shower!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 2:20 AM
@BrittaMA @Justpetro @LolaLeischen @atymer @lorinsv60
Thank you all so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I wish you all could have seen the shy smiling blush I had on my face earlier. I'm so very happy to share these with you, and hope they live up to your Sims hectic lives! You're oh-so welcome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 5:03 PM
I have looked at houses lately and realize that people seem to be afraid to tackle putting nurseries into houses. I personally love these cute, little houses that you've been putting up because I always seem to have at least one baby to keep my family line going. I like the little touches that you always seem to add, like the address sign, it seems to make the house more authentic to me. Keep these little beauties coming! :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd May 2018 at 1:38 PM
@SapphireSunrise - I'm glad you enjoy the nurseries that come with these Newlywed homes and that they fill a void you've been looking for. I definitely have plans of more homes to come, so no worries there! Thank you for leaving your nice comments as always.