Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chloe Price from "Life is Strange"

by luizgofman Posted 4th Jul 2017 at 7:24 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 2:04 AM
So I downloaded all of the additional parts (some which are duplicates from the Max one, so skipped the ones that I already had), however Chloe's party outfit seems to be missing her shirt and with no reference, I'm not sure what to be looking for.

Other than that, well done. Both Max and Chloe (have yet to check Warren since I'd rather make sure everything checks out one at a time) look spot on, with the only real difference coming in the form of style between Life is Strange is Sims 4, which is pretty impressive when compared to a few glimpses I've seen of others. Though I do notice some kind of oddity around Chloe's eyes, not sure what mod it is yet, but seems that at certain distances some kind of translucent mask begins to form around the eye area from side to side. It's rather faint and may not be noticeable while in play, mostly just checking things out while things are paused.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tysakasa
So I downloaded all of the additional parts (some which are duplicates from the Max one, so skipped the ones that I already had), however Chloe's party outfit seems to be missing her shirt and with no reference, I'm not sure what to be looking for.

Other than that, well done. Both Max and Chloe (have yet to check Warren since I'd rather make sure everything checks out one at a time) look spot on, with the only real difference coming in the form of style between Life is Strange is Sims 4, which is pretty impressive when compared to a few glimpses I've seen of others. Though I do notice some kind of oddity around Chloe's eyes, not sure what mod it is yet, but seems that at certain distances some kind of translucent mask begins to form around the eye area from side to side. It's rather faint and may not be noticeable while in play, mostly just checking things out while things are paused.

Hi, thank you sooooo much for the feedback! I loved it. So, let's go. YES, I saw the weird thing on Chloe's face right next to her eyes! I found it really weird since Max uses the SAME make up and doesn't have it. But to me it appears only in CAS and in game it disappears annnd tbh I thought that it could be a problem with my notebook hardware or something like that! But tell me, did you notice that in game, even if just a bit? Because then I have to find a way to make that disappear for once.

About Chloe's party top... hmm well maybe I made a mistake. You see, I have two versions of Chloe's tank top. And the party top was supposed to be the same as the casual one. It's the same for the entire outfit, actually (Both Chloe and Max go to the end of the world party in their casual clothes so I wanted to play with that). I think I might have put the other Chloe tank top in the party outfit and didn't notice. But meanwhile just put the same as the casual one and you'll be good to go. (I really think that the one I chose is the best one).

Sorry for my heinous english!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luizgofman
Hi, thank you sooooo much for the feedback! I loved it. So, let's go. YES, I saw the weird thing on Chloe's face right next to her eyes! I found it really weird since Max uses the SAME make up and doesn't have it. But to me it appears only in CAS and in game it disappears annnd tbh I thought that it could be a problem with my notebook hardware or something like that! But tell me, did you notice that in game, even if just a bit? Because then I have to find a way to make that disappear for once.

About Chloe's party top... hmm well maybe I made a mistake. You see, I have two versions of Chloe's tank top. And the party top was supposed to be the same as the casual one. It's the same for the entire outfit, actually (Both Chloe and Max go to the end of the world party in their casual clothes so I wanted to play with that). I think I might have put the other Chloe tank top in the party outfit and didn't notice. But meanwhile just put the same as the casual one and you'll be good to go. (I really think that the one I chose is the best one).

Sorry for my heinous english!

lol, Your english is fine, unless you edited before I checked in o.O

Anyways, I never actually tried in CAS since I prefer to see stuff live (lighting and such can make a difference), but yeah it would appear in live at a certain distance. I'm on a laptop as well, but it runs the game fine at higher settings. The only thing I can think of that could be the cause system wise is possibly the lighting//shadow setting (mine is set to low because it murders frames when set above that XD the GPU in my system is a little lacking due to HP's choices on power saving when they designed this one). However if it's not related to game settings, then the only thing I can think of is possibly the hair or the hair colour, but I'm not expert on modeling and the custom content that comes with it, so it's just speculations. However since I don't really get up close and personal with my sims all that often (generally when observing new animations I'll get up close, but other than that I'm either hovering at a level to see most of my lot or something akin to a third person game which I don't notice the oddity) it's not something that may be that much of a bother. But good to know it isn't just me seeing it.

As for the top, fair enough, it's kind of the downside to having multiple objects with similar designs, you sometimes don't realize which one you used XD I'll just have to dig out the shirt when ever I go to use her (given all of the new stuff I got from your uploads, I need to maybe try and sort them, or just leave them in the folder I dubbed Sim Parts since my Russian is very lacking and I'm not sure what some of the Cyrillic named packages are suppose to be XD ) or make a second copy of her with the update. All comes down to whether I'm lazy about it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 5:33 AM
Dude... I love you already! You've just combined some favorite games of mine!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 11:22 AM
Just LOVE!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tysakasa
lol, Your english is fine, unless you edited before I checked in o.O

Anyways, I never actually tried in CAS since I prefer to see stuff live (lighting and such can make a difference), but yeah it would appear in live at a certain distance. I'm on a laptop as well, but it runs the game fine at higher settings. The only thing I can think of that could be the cause system wise is possibly the lighting//shadow setting (mine is set to low because it murders frames when set above that XD the GPU in my system is a little lacking due to HP's choices on power saving when they designed this one). However if it's not related to game settings, then the only thing I can think of is possibly the hair or the hair colour, but I'm not expert on modeling and the custom content that comes with it, so it's just speculations. However since I don't really get up close and personal with my sims all that often (generally when observing new animations I'll get up close, but other than that I'm either hovering at a level to see most of my lot or something akin to a third person game which I don't notice the oddity) it's not something that may be that much of a bother. But good to know it isn't just me seeing it.

As for the top, fair enough, it's kind of the downside to having multiple objects with similar designs, you sometimes don't realize which one you used XD I'll just have to dig out the shirt when ever I go to use her (given all of the new stuff I got from your uploads, I need to maybe try and sort them, or just leave them in the folder I dubbed Sim Parts since my Russian is very lacking and I'm not sure what some of the Cyrillic named packages are suppose to be XD ) or make a second copy of her with the update. All comes down to whether I'm lazy about it.

Thank you very much! Haha, I don't speak russian too but I accidentally stumbled on that site that had a lot of LIS cc together. Well, I'll look at it and I'll update Chloe in the future. Thanks to you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 3:00 AM
I was really impressed with how good max came out, and you did it again! I saw warren too. they all came out amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 8:01 PM
Yay ^^ gotcha!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 5:03 PM
My hubby who doesn't even play the sims knew straight away who this was, we're both floored by the likeness! Well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 6:32 PM
thank you so much, your sims look really nice! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 7:06 PM
I knew who this was as soon as I saw it in search! Just a couple more weeks until the Life is Strange Prequel!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 3:51 AM
1Thank you! Love your Life is Strange Sims
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luizgofman
Thank you very much! Haha, I don't speak russian too but I accidentally stumbled on that site that had a lot of LIS cc together. Well, I'll look at it and I'll update Chloe in the future. Thanks to you!

I do not even work a character of life is strange, no file of the sim has the famous .package
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 5:36 PM
Exactly what I was looking for, this is perfect. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 7:09 AM
Hello
i have problem with instalations. I copy all filles from archives it "documents/eletronic arts/the sims 4/tray" Characters is not visible in games library.
Mods in games are allowed.

thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 2:03 AM
the link to download chisami face mask is dead, is there somewhere else i could download it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 11:43 PM
Thanks, she looks amazing!
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 5:59 PM
Cannot download "Suspenders by Princess Paranoia" anymore. It's shows "The URL you requested could not be found."
Can you provide the files?
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord_Dracon
Cannot download "Suspenders by Princess Paranoia" anymore. It's shows "The URL you requested could not be found."
Can you provide the files?

Don't want to direct link but if you follow the original link, then click "MY S4CC " in the sidebar click the link for Old CC labeled "CAS". It sends you over to an old forum post where the archived packages can be found I believe.

Building Worlds, one polygon at a time, since 1993.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th May 2020 at 2:36 AM
Astrea Nevermore pack's link is down.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Achelexus
Astrea Nevermore pack's link is down.

It's been nearly a year but I'm like 99% sure this is the same content by the same creator , since the URL is a match just on wordpress instead of tumblr. I think the creator had both blogs and then their tumblr was taken over at some point by a spambot that wants to sell you tools to find out if your partner is cheating.

ETA: The about page of the Wordpress appears to confirm my suspicions.