Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stone Manor Empty

by PolarBearSims Posted 1st Jul 2017 at 7:09 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2018 at 6:34 PM by PolarBearSims

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 8:27 PM
If you went through the trouble and work of dividing the space by walls and furnishing it, why not offer the furnished version?

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simdebster
If you went through the trouble and work of dividing the space by walls and furnishing it, why not offer the furnished version?

Because this was for a collab on YouTube. I didn't furnish it. The dividing of the rooms was a requirement to post on MTS

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:45 AM
Thank you for this "naked" beauty. It will be a pleasure to furnish it - and from the great exterior it will fit in any world (hmmm, except Lucky Palms or Lunar Lakes). So let's give it some inside values!