Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 3:29 AM
Default My Sims Can't Go Inside the Supermarket
Hello! I have been playing the Sims 3 and wanted to make a garden, so I went to the Supermarket to get fruits and such to plant. The thing showing the products I can purchase never popped up after my Sim walked inside, so I clicked on the "View My Sim" button. The camera went back to my Sim's house and he was back at the house! I tried it with another Sim and it did the same thing. I thought it was a glitchy mod, so I later removed it from the mods folder, yet it still did this. Does anyone know why it does this and how to fix it? It's a minor problem but it's getting quite annoying! Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 3:39 AM
Possibly a routing problem with the lot. Try saving the lot to the bin, bulldozing it and replacing it.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Alchemist
#3 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ComputerTurtle
I thought it was a glitchy mod, so I later removed it from the mods folder, yet it still did this.

What did you remove? If it was a script mod, you may need to delete the scriptCache file from the My Documents TS3 folder as well.

I think MurderPrincessK is right, it sounds like a routing issue or possibly a broken outfit. Is this happening during fall or winter? Sometimes sims with corrupted Outerwear outfits may get stuck in a loop (standing around, uncancellable interaction) when directed to change into them. If it's a routing issue, I recommend resetting your home lot with Master Controller, and maybe even the grocery store lot too (it might be an issue with that lot or the rabbithole itself, like a sim stuck inside it).

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!