Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 12:46 AM
My family members don't have each others as phone contacts
Just started a new game 2 days ago with a three members family, a hooman, vampire and alien girl, with the former two being married to each other, and after I finished furnishing my penthouse and actually started playing, I relized they cannot send text messages to/chat with one other, however it's completely fine with complete strangers they met only once, like the neighbours. Tried searching for this issue but it seems no one ever encountered something like this, or it's just my search-fu is horrible so I ask here for help.

Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 3:56 AM
Are they on the same lot?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 4:17 AM
Yes, of course. Didn't travel with them anywhere yet.
Also, I have mods installed yes, but this issue was also present before I even considered installing any.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 5:31 AM
It's not a bug then. Sims can't call/text other sims on the same lot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 8:06 PM
Oh. Didn't thought about that possibility... Well now I feel really dumb, haha. Didn't play for quite some time, I must've forgot about this "feature."
Although, it would make sense for sims to chat/text each other on the phone no matter where they are, IMHO.
Wonder if there's a mod to alleviate this problem...

Sorry for being oblivious and thanks for your time!