Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 8:57 PM
Default CC hair blonde streaks HELP
I have had a similar problem before but I fixed it by putting laptop mode off and/or deleting previously downloaded cc. I tried those but it didn't work, so I tried to delete _all_ cc from mods folder and downloaded a test hair but that didn't work either. I even deleted the whole game and downloaded it again but the problem didn't go away. My graphics options (or whatever they are, I don't know) are all on high quality. Oh, and besides that the strikes are visible in live mode they also show in CAS.

I don't know what to do so I need help. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to buy a better computer? (oh and sorry for my english, I don't speak it very well)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 9:20 PM
What is the hair?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
What is the hair?

All of CC hair, not one specifically.
Theorist
#4 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 9:19 PM
I would advise against buying an entire new computer just to fix a graphical glitch. Can you take a screen shot of the problem to help someone better identify what is going on?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 10:45 PM
Hair appears like this in CAS and also Kijiko's 3d lashes looks like this

Scholar
#6 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 4:18 AM
This does happen with Laptop mode switched on which disables the transparently, if still persists with it switched on, then your GPU cannot handle transparently. Only way to fix this is just avoid downloading HQ Transparent hair.