Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TSS - Extra Goth Bedroom Recolours

by Michelle Posted 2nd May 2017 at 8:15 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 3:55 AM by Michelle

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd May 2017 at 5:58 PM
These turned out great - now a complete selection. Thank you, Michelle!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd May 2017 at 7:30 PM
It looks great.
Thank you for making the purple spider rug.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd May 2017 at 11:21 PM
thank you, so awesome! Could you make matching recolours for the tunejammy boombox as well? that'd be great!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th May 2017 at 12:51 AM
@Hil0 - I do have the Grey, Purple, Red and White recolours of the TuneJammy Boombox HERE, the Blue and Green are sitting in a folder on my desktop with some other "odds and ends" in Goth colours, that I am working on.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th May 2017 at 11:55 PM
I do have the other recolours, and they're great! Can't wait until you upload the blue and green though :-D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 1:20 AM
Yay, more colors! Yes! Thank you so much. :)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 10:10 PM
This is fantastic, though I wonder if there is any chance you could change the spiderweb graphic on the black rug to white for contrast?
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 2:27 AM
@Tamha - Here you go hun, I ended up doing the web in 6 colours.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  BullseyeThrowRug-GothWeb-Colours-ByMichelle.zip (574.9 KB, 20 downloads)

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 2:36 AM
Even better! They look great, and thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 8:24 PM
I tend to over-use this set in my houses. Thank you for providing more colors for me to (ab)use. :)