Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miscellaneous Manga: Vol 1-3 *Readable*

by KaraStars Posted 30th Apr 2017 at 11:39 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2020 at 3:24 PM by KaraStars

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 7:50 PM
Super cute and cool. Love the idea. I'll get back to you on requests. Need to think if there's anything particular my simmies are missing. But I adore these options. Hugs and thanks. They look really good too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 9:09 PM
Can you add Dragonball?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 9:23 PM
Awesome! Its added to my game! Thank you!!
If you do another future manga mod, would you consider High School of the Dead, Rosario + Vampire and as the previous post mentioned, Dragonball?
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:52 PM
can you add the one punch man manga into the mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st May 2017 at 1:37 AM
AWESOME, Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st May 2017 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
Super cute and cool. Love the idea. I'll get back to you on requests. Need to think if there's anything particular my simmies are missing. But I adore these options. Hugs and thanks. They look really good too.

You're welcome! And thank you very much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st May 2017 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deblake60
Awesome! Its added to my game! Thank you!!
If you do another future manga mod, would you consider High School of the Dead, Rosario + Vampire and as the previous post mentioned, Dragonball?

I'll try to do them within the next few days hopefully!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st May 2017 at 10:26 PM
Can you do Your Lie in April or Blue Exorsist
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd May 2017 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lolpancakes5
Can you do Your Lie in April or Blue Exorsist

Will do them at the weekend
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th May 2017 at 9:45 AM
What about some good manga next time?
Just joking, this is great. Especially Haikyuu.
Everyone is name dropping series so I might as well. Full Metal Alchemist and Madoka Magica. If you want to continue the trend of popular shounens there is also One Piece and Hunter x Hunter.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th May 2017 at 6:35 AM
Thanks! Great work!

as for request...
I don't have a certain cover I would like like some others would but it would be nice if I could have some of the cute Yaoi covers for my game or at least some of the more girly cute themed stuff since everyone else seems to have you busy with some of the more action style stuff.

I have some girls in my game that I think would be the type to read that stuff... including my self sim.
Examples I choose because I've read them and they have cute covers but you don't have to do those exact ones... its just ideas.

Examples of cute romance ones-
Hatsukoi Monster, Love So Life, Last Game, Horimiya, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Koi da no Ai da no, Otomen, Usotsuki Lily

Examples of Cute Yaoi covers-
Seven Days, KIMI NOTE, Love Stage, Nise x Koi Boyfriend, Honto Yajuu, Koi ni Nare, His Favorite, Bukiyou na Silent, Kigurumi Planet, Mousou Elektel, Only the Ring Finger Knows
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th May 2017 at 11:26 PM
I'm not taking anymore requests at the moment but I'll try to do the ones above soon :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th May 2017 at 10:26 PM Last edited by InfinitiveSky : 7th May 2017 at 1:31 PM.
I think I love you!
Thank you so much for these! Finally I can read manga even in The Sims Good job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th May 2017 at 6:33 AM
Thank you so much KaraStars for additions! You rock!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th May 2017 at 9:20 AM
Thank you very much ! good idea !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th May 2017 at 4:10 PM
Yes! Need this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th May 2017 at 3:25 AM
Death Note! Attack on Titans! Again this is is amazing can you (if have time) make Tokyo Ghoul?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th May 2017 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by werewolfgirl9701
Death Note! Attack on Titans! Again this is is amazing can you (if have time) make Tokyo Ghoul?

Added
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th May 2017 at 5:57 PM
I'd like to say, this crashed my game. It made the game not load after cas, or trying to load big families. I knew the manga was the cause because i removed it, then the game worked fine. Any tips? I'd love to have the mod in my game! -Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th May 2017 at 6:06 PM
A great mod! And would u pls consider adding the Sailormoon series as well? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th May 2017 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by porcelainlilac
I'd like to say, this crashed my game. It made the game not load after cas, or trying to load big families. I knew the manga was the cause because i removed it, then the game worked fine. Any tips? I'd love to have the mod in my game! -Thanks :D

Hmm I'm not really sure why it'd do that Did you download all of them? Perhaps download only a few and see if that makes a difference? Let me know how it goes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd May 2017 at 9:22 AM
I was not aware custom books were something that was doable.
Although, in hindsight... considdering what other amazing things people have made... XD

For someone who has only recently started looking at the S4S, how difficult would you rate this task? Because suddenly I want to introduce my Sims to the fascination of Mangas XD
But for now, I'll intorduce them to this lovely collection that you've allready provided. Thank you! =D
And I will likely check some of these out myself as there are a coupple I haven't heard of XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd May 2017 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yamina-chan
I was not aware custom books were something that was doable.
Although, in hindsight... considdering what other amazing things people have made... XD

For someone who has only recently started looking at the S4S, how difficult would you rate this task? Because suddenly I want to introduce my Sims to the fascination of Mangas XD
But for now, I'll intorduce them to this lovely collection that you've allready provided. Thank you! =D
And I will likely check some of these out myself as there are a coupple I haven't heard of XD

It's honestly pretty easy, I may make a tutorial when I have time You're very welcome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 6:38 AM
I love you!!!! <333333 Thanks so much!!
Page 1 of 2