Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis City Park

by huso1995 Posted 28th Apr 2017 at 11:11 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 1:59 AM
It's a pretty and symmetrical place. My only suggestion, or at least something I would do if downloaded, would to maybe have a small public restroom on one of the four areas and maybe a playground for a full park experience. I did download your city hall and I loved that lot very much and will tag you when I use it my sims story.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
It's a pretty and symmetrical place. My only suggestion, or at least something I would do if downloaded, would to maybe have a small public restroom on one of the four areas and maybe a playground for a full park experience. I did download your city hall and I loved that lot very much and will tag you when I use it my sims story.

Thank you. I actually forgot that add, I focused to make it like addition on City Hall, I already working on one big park where is included public restroom and playground.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
Jeez. What a waste. I downloaded this "lot" and the first thing that happened is my Sim got pickpocketed. Haha just kidding. Wonderful lot! I love it. How did you manage to make those pseudo-decorative pools? That's awesome.

Hahaha, thank you :D

I made normal pools and added there sprayers.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
Clever! It looks great. I wasn't joking about the fact that the Charlatan actually DID pickpocket poor Dirk Dreamer... Thanks.

Hahaha, thank you :D